Streamed MP Beta v0.5.361 [08 Feb 2009] (1 Viewer)

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    Sounds a lot like "this skin is dying" to me :(
    I thought it was the best...

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    What kind of help do you all need for the next version? I have some dev/C# experience although working on network code is more my specialty. Still, I can help with xml edits and such. Do you have specific tasks/fixes lined up for the next version?

Actually now that I think about it there are a few things right off the bat you may (or may not) need help with:

Skin changes (such as the new buttons, etc) in the latest SVN's for Media Portal and myTVSeries - need to update Streamed to reflect those, especially as 1.01 is right around the corner.
    Integration of the latest MovingPictures/myTVSeries builds in to the installer.

And maybe a round up of bug fixes/user addons that have been posted since the previous release.

Is anyone else working on those?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Skin changes (such as the new buttons, etc) in the latest SVN's for Media Portal and myTVSeries - need to update
    This is pretty much already done...just one button to go in the EPG. My Extensions will probably need some work when that matures.

Integration of the latest MovingPictures/myTVSeries builds in to the installer.
    Already done, will be available in next build along with additional features. I will try get a release of v0.6 out soon people can see where we are at.

And maybe a round up of bug fixes/user addons that have been posted since the previous release.
    You can take a look at the issue tracker and fix any issues there...you can also help out by raising issues and fixing them :)

ixian

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Great! Glad to hear progress has been made and I'm still willing to help; I'll browse around the issue tracker tonight. Who handles the StreamedMP Editor? I'd love to see the so-called "Aeon" mode (really, just a horizontal basichome, but it looks awesome) integrated in to it, maybe I can help there too.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Who handles the StreamedMP Editor? I'd love to see the so-called "Aeon" mode (really, just a horizontal basichome, but it looks awesome) integrated in to it, maybe I can help there too.

I am, you can feel free to add the Horizontal Mode support...it was I my todo list. I put BasicHome Editor on hold until the crash is resolved in MediaPortal.

The Editor was not done from scratch, as I used Aeon Skin Editor as a base and went from there.

ronzelver

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 13, 2008
    Sittard
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Damien et al, keep up the excellent work on this really great skin!
    I am looking forward for the next release.

Thanks,
    Ron

jof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Sounds a lot like "this skin is dying" to me :(
    I thought it was the best...

I really hope this skin will not die! It's definitly the best skin MP ever had!

Great! Glad to hear progress has been made and I'm still willing to help; I'll browse around the issue tracker tonight. Who handles the StreamedMP Editor? I'd love to see the so-called "Aeon" mode (really, just a horizontal basichome, but it looks awesome) integrated in to it, maybe I can help there too.

A Menu Mode for the Aeon Style basichome would be really great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom