Streamed MP Beta v0.8.448 [13 Apr 2009] (1 Viewer)

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Current Release v0.8.448

Note: This is a re-release of v0.8, main purpose is to include an update to properly support MediaPortal 1.0.1.

Its Recommended that you Install MediaPortal 1.0.1 or above and install plugins included with this package.

Change Log:
    * Updated skin version to support MediaPortal 1.0.1
    * Updated TV EPG (8, 10 & 12 Rows)
    * Updated 4TR to support v1.4, thx Trevor/vuego (v1.3.3 XML can be found here)
    * Updated Images using PNGGauntlet
    * Updated Installer to read paths for Languages, Thumbs, Cache, Plugins & Skin from MediaPortalDirs.xml
    * Updated MyLyrics to support v1.23
    * Updated TVseries Subtitle logo to be consistent with other logos

* Added selected item to My Music DB Thumbs / Filmstrip layouts
    * Added support for MediaSlayer in BasicHome Editor (RIP YOUR - DISKS)
    * Added TVSeries playlist to show episode logos
    * Added TVSeries playlist to show episode details
    * Added MediaSlayer plugin support, thx thesystemera
    * Added Shadows to labels in TVSeries playlist
    * Added 10 Row TVGuide option
    * Added animations to the TopBar plugin
    * Added AAC and VORBIS TVSeries logos, thx Cetra
    * Added TVGemist plugin support, thx loendersloot
    * Added missing focus texture for TVseries in Unwatched Icon mod
    * Added option in setup to disable 'Rounded Covers' (Fanart Style only)

* Fixed BasicHome Editor pointing to wrong My Pictures images directory
    * Fixed crash in TVseries Hidden Menu (Fanart Style)
    * Fixed issues with Rounded borders in TVseries\MovingPictures

* Removed MediaStream logo from Settings menu

For a full list of changes see svn revisions r411 - r448: Changes - streamedmp - Google Code

Package also includes updated plugin libraries:

* MovingPictures v0.7.2.545 (stable)
    * TVSeries v2.2.3389 (stable)

Streamed MP Home Page
    Streamed MP Gallery
    MP-TVSeries Setup Guide

Download StreamedMP 0.8.448

Contributors

Basically you have

spuck
    ltfearme
    losttown
    mattsk88

To thank for this skin, and also Team Razorfish over at XBMC for first creating this skin

A big thanks also goes out to the rest of the rest of the community who helped to test this skin at its various stages, provided valuable feedback and also fix any issues above.

Come across a Bug

As mentioned this is a beta so there will be bugs, your feedback will be much appreciated, please read this thread before submitting any bugs to the tracker.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Works great. Only issue I've come across is in the TVSeries.Playlist.xml where some of these:

#TVSeries.Episode.InfoPanelLine (it's hard to make out which ones out on my tv) are overlapping. It's the top ones, so I'm guessing line1 or line2.

Or has the info that's supposed to get pulled just not been parsed properly?

Thanks
    Emph

Attachments

• error.jpg
      error.jpg
      98.1 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It seems you have a custom formatting rule entry for those. It should look like attached. I think the first few a blank by default...but could be wrong.

Attachments

• 10-24-58.jpg
      10-24-58.jpg
      220.8 KB

thesystemera

Portal Pro
    May 26, 2008
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks so much man, loving this skin...

Hey any chance of a MediaSlayer skin.... I'll try and make one but I'm going to be slow as...

Thanks again!!!!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It seems you have a custom formatting rule entry for those. It should look like attached. I think the first few a blank by default...but could be wrong.

Perhaps the "aired" info is missing for Miami Vice? I'll check again with another show. I just installed this skin without altering any rules. Just thought that if the info is missing, the label would still look right?

Emph

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Perhaps the "aired" info is missing for Miami Vice? I'll check again with another show. I just installed this skin without altering any rules. Just thought that if the info is missing, the label would still look right?

The properties that appearing above your AIRED field are:

Code:
    <Enabled>1<Format><Episode.InfoPanelLine1Key><FormatAs> 
    <Enabled>1<Format><Episode.InfoPanelLine1Value><FormatAs>

Basically these are empty by default, <FormatAs> is followed by a empty space. Are you positive that you have not edited these formatting rules in TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml e.g. deleted the empty space?

Also for some reason your season label 'Season XX' is not being set either:

Code:
    <Enabled>1<Format><Episode.SeasonLabel><FormatAs>Season <Episode.SeasonIndex>

Its very weird...I will have another look at the code, but they all should work or all not work. Can you see if you can reproduce this always?

Can you also attach your TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml so I can see if its been corrupted.

Dannydeman

Portal Pro
    May 5, 2008
    Love this skin, only have small issues.

1: In the setup I choose the alternate look so the covers will be "flipped" (don't know how to say it in english). But they appear normal.
    2: Weather doesn't show, but it's enabled in the MP-RSS ticker and I did setup a city. RSS is working fine.
    3: TVgemist plugin gives me an error about a non existing XML file, but the changelog claims this skin supports it.
    4: TVgemist plugin isn't in the StreamedMP editor either, so can't set it in the menu as option ( which i want)

I use the latest SVN and this version of the skin.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    1: In the setup I choose the alternate look so the covers will be "flipped" (don't know how to say it in english). But they appear normal.
    Do you mean have 'rounded' covers? This is only on Fanart Style Moving Pictures and TVSeries.

2: Weather doesn't show, but it's enabled in the MP-RSS ticker and I did setup a city. RSS is working fine.
    Try Restarting...maybe it needs time to refresh, also check weather in My Weather is working. I have no problem with this.

3: TVgemist plugin gives me an error about a non existing XML file, but the changelog claims this skin supports it.
    4: TVgemist plugin isn't in the StreamedMP editor either, so can't set it in the menu as option ( which i want)
    Well thats just weird, can you check if the xml files are indeed installed (tvgemist_*.xml). I haven't got the plugin installed at the moment but I definitely see the xmls installed.

Can someone else confirm?

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I'll try to reproduce this later, my daughter is watching Scooby Doo atm. Attached is my TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml

Emph

Attachments

• TVSeries.SkinSettings.xml
      30.7 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Thanks emphatic, I know how to reproduce the problem...its because your probably using the Fanart Style for TVseries. Im using Default thats why it looks ok.

The reason is, the plugin loads these virtual properties from TVseries.xml...im guessing that these are not used in the Fanart Style. A temporary workaround to fix the problem is to define some dummy controls in TVseries.xml that use:

#TVSeries.Episode.InfoPanelLine1Key
    #TVSeries.Episode.InfoPanelLine1Value
    #TVSeries.Episode.SeasonLabel

A fix will be required in the plugin to resolve, I will change it so it loads fields from both TVSeries.xml and TVSeries.Playlist.xml

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom