Streamed MP: Community Mods & Bug Fixes (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I would like a tvseries layout for the episodes screen that would show the guest stars. I dont want director or writer. And so much fanart as possible. Anyone could make it?
    Thanks

This is defined in the formatting rule:
    Replace the value for <Episode.InfoPanelLine4Key> -> "DIRECTOR" with "GUESTSTARS"
    Replace the value for <Episode.InfoPanelLine4Value> -> "<Episode.Director>" with "<Episode.GuestStars>"

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    And if I want to delete the writer? Have I to manually edit the xml?

One more thing: would be great if anyone could upload the original tvseries.xml, mattsk version.
    Thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    If you want to remove the line completely then yes you do, otherwise you can just so a similar replace as you did for GUESTSTARTS for <Episode.InfoPanelLine5Key> and <Episode.InfoPanelLine5Value>

One more thing: would be great if anyone could upload the original tvseries.xml, mattsk version.
    You can get the original from SVN: streamedmp - Google Code

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    If you want to remove the line completely then yes you do, otherwise you can just so a similar replace as you did for GUESTSTARTS for <Episode.InfoPanelLine5Key> and <Episode.InfoPanelLine5Value>
    I want to fill the original spaces of writer and director with guest stars using vertical autoscroll

donpipo

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    StreamMP with lateral menus

As I promised, here you have the modified basichome.xml with lateral menus. I am a casual skinner, so my code is a little messy. This is not compatible with the Menu generator but the structure is very recurrent, so it is possible to incorporate it. Some animations can be still improved. I think that the goal of StreamMP is being the most alike as xbmc Media Stream, so this is a little step.

Comments are welcome.

Attachments

• 13.jpg
      13.jpg
      234.6 KB
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      199 KB
    • Basichome.xml
      30.6 KB

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    I want to fill the original spaces of writer and director with guest stars using vertical autoscroll

DONE!
    If anyone is interested, I can post the xml.

Next, I will probably remove the rating because the number of ratings submited to thetvdb is insignificant and not enough to have a real evaluation of the episode

Attachments

• fn.jpg
      fn.jpg
      204.4 KB

Kiwi

Portal Pro
    September 21, 2006
    Pukerua Bay
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have been testing the skin intensively.

In my case the bug is CLEARLY reproductible. With the original StreamMP without any kind of modification (as downloaded) you can get the bug in the following way:

Pressing key UP until reaching Music. Pressing OK to access the menu section. Pressing ESC to return basichome. Don't press any key until the animation is ended.

I repeat the process eight times and the bug appears, consisting in losing labels.

It is interesting that in my mod basichome with lateral menus the bug appears when I repeat the routine only five times.
    There is another bug tha you can observe in the original StreamMP, consisting in pressing the Left arrow while the window open animation is running. In that case the program crashes. I have solved this problem in my mod by defining an action for every key.

In my experience the problem is still there turning animations or RSS ticket off, substituing multiimages control by images control. I think that the bug resides in a wrong handling of the memory.

By the way, I am posting my basichome xml with lateral menu in the next hours.

Same result here with Music. Using Weather it took 8 times before losing labels and crashed on the 9th time.

Yabba

Portal Pro
    July 13, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

I am! - Buen trabajo, Zeus :)

Next, I will probably remove the rating because the number of ratings submited to thetvdb is insignificant and not enough to have a real evaluation of the episode

I agree. Anyway I prefer to make my own opinion and really don't need ratings at all, but it's, as ever, a question of taste.

z3us

Portal Pro
    December 4, 2007
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

I am! - Buen trabajo, Zeus :)

I agree. Anyway I prefer to make my own opinion and really don't need ratings at all, but it's, as ever, a question of taste.

Here is it. I havent removed (still...) the rating, because I dont know if use that space in a 3rd line for guest stars or show there the runtime of the episode.

Anyway, dont forget what said lftearme to modify in the formatting rules:

"This is defined in the formatting rule:
    Replace the value for <Episode.InfoPanelLine4Key> -> "DIRECTOR" with "GUESTSTARS"
    Replace the value for <Episode.InfoPanelLine4Value> -> "<Episode.Director>" with "<Episode.GuestStars>" "

Attachments

• TVSeries.xml
      30.6 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom