Streamed MP v1.0.3 Stable [15 Apr 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC2] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Tone

Portal Pro
October 29, 2008
Calgary, AB
Home Country
Canada Canada
Re: *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0 RC2 [13 Mar 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC1+]

Currently 5.1 Flac is working fine. 7.1 shows as just Flac. Could you guys add a 7.1 Flac audio type?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Currently 5.1 Flac is working fine. 7.1 shows as just Flac. Could you guys add a 7.1 Flac audio type?

Sure, why not :)

xzener

Portal Member
    March 17, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

Hey Damien,

I see you have a couple of my icons working in your StreamedMP galleries. They look great! Not sure if you've been following my work (or how they came about here) but I've been hard at work creating new and improved genre icons. I'm gonna give MediaPortal another try. I wasn't to impressed the first time I tried it, but I think that was years ago. Anyway, I'd like to offer up any fanart support you guys may need here in the MediaPortal world.

Not sure if it was you or not, someone approached me (online via email/PM) asking if I would allow use of my icons.

Well, my Photoshop skills have gotten much better since then I assure you.

Let me know if I can be of service.

Xzener

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Hey Damien,

I see you have a couple of my icons working in your StreamedMP galleries. They look great! Not sure if you've been following my work (or how they came about here) but I've been hard at work creating new and improved genre icons. I'm gonna give MediaPortal another try. I wasn't to impressed the first time I tried it, but I think that was years ago. Anyway, I'd like to offer up any fanart support you guys may need here in the MediaPortal world.

Not sure if it was you or not, someone approached me (online via email/PM) asking if I would allow use of my icons.

Well, my Photoshop skills have gotten much better since then I assure you.

Let me know if I can be of service.

Xzener

Hi xzener, yeah I started following your work when Categories was introduced into MovingPictures...needed something to spice up the view and your icons were perfect :)

I will have to checkout what your new ones are like, we can always use the help to improve the visuals of the skin. You may also be interested in this other thread I started: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/category-image-exchange-74382/

Maybe me, I remember posting something in a forum thread once but cant remember where (I think you had two different forum threads at the time).

weemaaan

Portal Member
    December 29, 2009
    Colchester
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Is there any way of being able to select filmstrip-default after i have installed the fanart option? I would ideally like to chose between filmstrip-default and list-fanart without having to uninstall. thanks

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Is there any way of being able to select filmstrip-default after i have installed the fanart option?
    You can re-run setup or modify/change from the windows control panel Programs and Features (aka Add\Remove programs).

I would ideally like to chose between filmstrip-default and list-fanart without having to uninstall. thanks
    Nope, you can only have fanart style or default style for all views.

robhawk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 20, 2008
    Thuringia
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I'm an idiot. I removed the RSS feed because I don't like having one on my home screen and I assumed all was well because it started up. I added it back and now it works again. Is there any way to remove it without breaking anything?

Replace your existing myHome.xml with one attached. If using BasicHome then you can do this using the Editor but we dont have an editor for StandardHome.

I had the same issue and could resolve it with your "new" myhome.xml. :D

WhyMe

Portal Member
    July 26, 2008
    Home Country
    France France
    Re : *NEW* Streamed MP v1.0 RC2 [13 Mar 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0 RC1+]

84Mo :eek:

Is it possible to have a version including only the skin ?
    I've my own MovingPictures version, and I dont' use other plugins.

:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom