Streamed MP v1.2.1 Stable [24 July 2010] [Supports MP 1.1.0] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragy

Portal Pro
April 27, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi Dragy,

Would like to more about this as I only check for running processes, these being MediaPortal, Configuration and SMPEditor so it id odd that it should complain about StreamedMPConfig - I assume this was an unhandled exception but if MediaPortal and Configuration are both closed then StreamedMPConfig in theory can not be active.

The suggestion for a black list is good, I will need to add some extra suff to the Config plugin, it is always going to be a challange dealing with custom mods and keep things a simle as possible.

On a side note can you send me your basichome file - I might look at what is involved in adding this customization in.

Cheers
After downloading is finished, MP closed.. And after that I get this:

Then I press Continue and get this:

I can only press Exit and when I do that I get an exception again:

After pressing Exit the Patch Utility crashes and closes.

Haha then I found the bug! I dont use the menu editor ;)
Hi,

The error seems to be that StreamedMPEditor.dll is not where the patch utility is looking for it - can you check if it there.

The patch utility checks the existing versions of the files before updating.

thx
Haha then i know what the problem is! I don't have the menu editor installed because I dont use it! ;)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
After downloading is finished, MP closed.. And after that I get this:

Then I press Continue and get this:

I can only press Exit and when I do that I get an exception again:

After pressing Exit the Patch Utility crashes and closes.

Haha then I found the bug! I dont use the menu editor ;)
Hi,

The error seems to be that StreamedMPEditor.dll is not where the patch utility is looking for it - can you check if it there.

The patch utility checks the existing versions of the files before updating.

thx
Haha then i know what the problem is! I don't have the menu editor installed because I dont use it! ;)

Hi,

Confirmed what we thought, the patch should not crash though so will add file exists checks for the next patch, have you a copy you can put back to allow this patch to work?

thx

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Yeah, whoops! will be a problem if you don't have the SMPEditor.exe and StreamedMPEditor.dll installed. We will resolve this for our next patch. Work around for now is just install it.

LordMerlin

Portal Pro
    November 16, 2007
    Rostov-na-Donu
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Good day. Explain please, why in the settings of the skin point output last series of plugin MP-TVSeries active and you can set it up and point output settings of the Moving Pictures is inactive, although this plugin installed.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

MovPic didn't have this fonctionnality with infoservice yet. But all is ready for skin side :)
    ++

MatthiasB

Portal Member
    April 21, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Does the the recently added ever disappear after a while? For example, in moving pictures under the "recently added' category, the movies disappear after a certain amount of time.

On a side note it seems that since moving pictures already has a "recently added" section it would be possible to incorporate that into basichome just like mp-tvseries. But I imagine someone has already thought of this and it can't be done?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Does the the recently added ever disappear after a while? For example, in moving pictures under the "recently added' category, the movies disappear after a certain amount of time.
    Yes it does, if you do an import in the GUI from tvseries at the end it sends the most recent 7 days of episodes to the infoservice plugin. If there is no new episodes in that list then you will get no episodes displayed in basichome.

On a side note it seems that since moving pictures already has a "recently added" section it would be possible to incorporate that into basichome just like mp-tvseries. But I imagine someone has already thought of this and it can't be done?
    Well, at the moment the data on the skin comes from the InfoService plugin which supports MovingPictures but MovingPictures does not support a push of those details to InfoService.

Not sure how easy it is to extract that info the other way around, but im sure if it was then it would of already been done.

Dragy

Portal Pro
    April 27, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Yeah, whoops! will be a problem if you don't have the SMPEditor.exe and StreamedMPEditor.dll installed. We will resolve this for our next patch. Work around for now is just install it.
    Nice! Update went fine now :)

Kosmos

Portal Member
    August 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I'm having this problem with the weather screen in main menu. The newest StreamedMP -patch is installed. Does anyone know a way to fix this? After clicking the "Check the weather" -button, the weather shows up correctly but at the main menu it looks like as in the picture :confused:

Attachments

• weather.jpg
      weather.jpg
      200.1 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom