Streamed MP v1.7.8 Stable [10 Nov 2012] [Supports MP 1.2] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    We are pleased to announce the latest release of StreamedMP Skin that supports MediaPortal 1.2.

Note: If you plan to Uninstall MediaPortal, whether it be manually or part of an upgrade (ie Fresh Install option) then you must first uninstall StreamedMP!

Download

Change Log
    v1.7.8:
    • Added support for Rockstar plugin.
    • Added support for Trakt Dashboard, can view your friends activity and see whats trending.
    • Added filtering support for Trakt Recommendation windows.
    • Added SortBy support to Trakt windows.
    • Added support for Trakt Season and Episode views.
    • Added new settings available with Trakt.
    • Updated FTR plugin support to v1.7.0.
    • Updated HTPC Info plugin support to v1.4.5.
    • Updated Trakt Ratings in Calendar to only show when there is one or more votes.
    • Updated MyLyrics plugin library to v1.7.0.
    • Updated WorldWeather plugin library to v1.0.0.
    • Updated InfoService plugin library to v1.7.1.
    • Updated InfoService plugin library to v1.7.1.
    • Updated TVSeries plugin library to v3.3.3.
    • Updated Trakt plugin library to v2.2.0.
    • Updated MovingPictures plugin library to v1.4.0.
    • Updated Fanart Handler plugin library to v3.0.9.0.
    • Updated Latest Media plugin library to v1.5.3.6.
    Note: Remember to configure World Weather in MediaPortal Configuration plugins section. This is now used to provide weather on the Home screen.

To open into the World Weather or YR Weather plugins, you must configure your BasicHome screen and point the weather item to the appropriate plugin.

v1.7.7:
    [COLLAPSE]
    • Updated youtube.fm plugin support, Fullscreen/OSD xmls.
    • Updated lock image for parental controls as seen in the TVSeries views context menu.
    • Added support for Trakt Advanced Ratings. See trakt website to enable this option.
    • Added support for 'Restore Defaults' button in MPEI Extension Settings GUI.
    • Disable List Scrolling Pop-up if plugin sends no text.
    • Removed 'Red' color from coverflow layout for remote items
    • Added support for mvCentral plugin.
    • Added support for second label on MovingPictures facade, this is for upcoming version.
    • Added 'Search' button to MovingPictures Hidden Menu.
    • Updated TVSeries plugin library to v3.3.0.
    • Updated Trakt plugin library to v1.6.0.
    • Updated MovingPictures plugin library to v1.3.0.
    • Updated Fanart Handler plugin library to v2.3.1.531.
    • Updated Latest Media plugin library to v1.5.0.9.
    [/COLLAPSE]

v1.7.6:
    [COLLAPSE]
    • Fixed feature mapping in Installer for WorldWeather translations.
    • Fixed OnDown navigation in MovingPictures coverflow layout.
    • Fixed Trakt WatchList button showing no label in OnlineVideos Trailers for longer translations.
    • Fixed some navigation issues in MovingPictures Hidden Menu.
    • Fixed issue with focused/nofocused alpha slider in BasicHome editor.
    • Fixed rating stars appear in full-sized fanart view in movingpictures details if using Coverflow view.
    • Fixed duplicate animation and also added scrolling labels for buttons in UpdateControl plugin.
    • Fixed reference to common.overlays in Trakt Movie Watchlist window.
    • Added check for OnlineVideos v1.0.0 when loading BasicHome Editor so crash will not occur if running earlier versions.
    • Added Lithuanian translations, thanks Arturas1976.
    • Added Croatian translations, thanks Tajmahal26.
    • Added Backup/Restore of Hover Images on Major Upgrade from Installer.
    • Added Backup/Restore of custom Splash Screen on Major Upgrade from Installer.
    • Updated MP-TVSeries plugin library to v3.2.0.
    • Updated Trakt plugin support for v1.4.0. Also included updated plugin library.
    • Updated WorldWeather support to v0.40. Also includes updated plugin library.
    • Updated LatestMediaHandler and FanartHandler plugin libraries.
    [/COLLAPSE]

v1.7.5:
    [COLLAPSE]
    • Fixed yrWeather not working, thanks ysmp!
    • Fixed quicklist selection in BasicHome editor not pointing to correct item if it had a loading parameter (i.e iTunes/YouTube sites in OnlineVideos).
    • Fixed item selection in BasicHome editor when adding a new item, will now select it for edit after being added.
    • Fixed large font setting in Extension Settings window.
    • Fixed issue where installer would not update a missing entry in configuration file if entries were manually deleted or corrupted by user.
    • Added default list images for Extensions plugin.
    • Added 'Download Updates' button to Extensions Hidden Menu.
    • Added Extension name to Extension Settings window.
    • Added 'Advanced Settings' button for Trakt i.e shortcut to Extension Settings.
    • Added 'Hide Spoilers' button in Trakt Shouts window.
    • Added nowplaying overlays to Trakt windows.
    • Added support to use OnlineVideos Groups as loading parameters, requires v1.0.0+. Only Groups you create in OnlineVideos configuration will be visible in Editor. Language groups are not available.
    • Added Turkish translations, thanks ssenyer.
    • Added Support for Graphical MediaInfo Logos, user can choose between Textual (Default) or Graphical. Logo style can be selected during installation or from the Streamed Skin Settings GUI. Thanks donzella for Graphical Logos.
    • Added a small bit of transparency to the MovingPictures details view..not too much so it ruins the readability of the info.
    • Added votes/popularity field to MovingPictures details view.
    • Added Tagline to MovingPictures details view. Also new setting added in StreamedMP Skin Settings to remove tagline such that only the movie overview is displayed.
    • Added FullColor Fanart display in MovingPictures Details view. Press Down to display full color fanart.
    • Updated World Weather support for v0.3.0. Includes new Starry Sky view and updated translations.
    • Updated Pin Code dialog used by TVSeries and MovingPictures to show more appropriate pin icons.
    • Updated WorldWeather plugin library to v0.3.0.
    • Updated Trakt plugin library to v1.3.2.
    • Updated MovingPictures Details view so that the main buttons (Play and Subtitles) and MediaInfo Logos are placed with-in the details background. Looks more tidy this way.
    • Some small skin adjustments to Trakt friends window, textbox size and full name
      display.
    • Re-designed World Weather based on MediaStream Redux. Also thanks to Marduk65 for his MOD.
    • Normalized MovingPictures user score to 10-star rating value.
    • Only show 'Update All' button in Extensions if there is plugin updates available.
    [/COLLAPSE]

v1.7.4:
    [COLLAPSE]
    • Added support for mvCentral plugin, added quicklist entry to basichome editor.
    • Updated BasicHome, StandardHome and myPlugins top right weather. Data comes from World Weather plugin.
    • Updated BasicHome to support 5-Day weather from World Weather plugin. No longer uses InfoService plugin.
    • Added support for yrWeather plugin. Thanks ysmp!
    • Added support for World Weather plugin.
    • Added World Weather and yrWeather to BasicHome quicklist entries. People upgrading should edit existing entry and point it to one of the new plugins.
    • Added World Weather plugin to install package. Remember to configure World Weather in MediaPortal Configuration plugins section.
    • Updated support for YouTube.fm plugin, thanks ysmp!.
    • Updated Fanart Handler plugin library to v2.3.1.534.
    • Updated Latest Media Handler plugin library to v1.0.0.7.
    • Updated install package to force overwrite of fonts on install (hopefully avoid any conflicts when incompatible fonts).
    • Fixed issue where we set default skin to DefaultWide if user does not choose StreamedMP as default. Also now only set back to DefaultWide on uninstall if still set to StreamedMP.
    [/COLLAPSE]

v1.7.3:
    [COLLAPSE]
    • Fixed control id for My Anime in Trakt plugin settings window.
    • Fixed Online Videos Hidden Menu sometimes showing buttons when they should be hidden.
    • Fixed potential control conflicts with textbox and fadelabel controls if not defined in individual plugin windows.
    • Fixed errors generated in log and Artist image not shown in Music now playing overlays if Artist name contained invalid filename characters or if current artists contains multiple artists.
    • Added MPEI Settings button to IMDb+ Hidden Menu.
    • Added support for Trakt Related Movies and Shows.
    • Added more room to display the current Trakt Shout Item in header area.
    • Added Radio Search and Recording windows, can be accessed from Radio Hidden Menu or users can create their own menus on BasicHome. Removed the Now Playing button as its not really supported or working correctly in MediaPortal.
    • Added 3sec delay before checking for updates on startup and when resuming from standby (if time due).
    • Updated Hidden Menus for MP-TVSeries and MovingPictures, reduced trakt footprint by replacing non-context sensitive buttons with one Trakt Main button.
    • Updated support for Stocks plugin, note Charts feature is not implemented yet.
    • Updated Twitter layout in InfoService plugin. Now consistent with News window, should help with extra long label2 content.
    • Updated Trakt plugin library to v1.3.0.
    • Updated MP-TVSeries plugin library to v3.1.3.
    • Updated Fanart Handler plugin library to v2.3.1.
    • Updated Radio Guide to be consistent with TV Guide.
    • Updated Most Recent and Update startup checks into a background thread so MediaPortal starts faster.
    • Updated Fonts in the Default Music Now Playing window so that Large Font setting is ignored.
    • Updated support for Youtube.fm plugin.
    • Removed Favourites button from Online Videos Hidden Menu, it's no longer used.
    [/COLLAPSE]

v1.7.2:
    [COLLAPSE]
    • Added support for YouTube.fm plugin.
    • Added support for IMDb+ plugin, also integration in MovingPictures Details view in Hidden menu.
    • Updated GlobalSearch plugin library to v1.7.5.
    • Updated TVSeries plugin library to v3.1.1.
    • Updated InfoService plugin library to v1.6.6.
    • Updated Trakt plugin library to v1.2.0.
    • Re-Added Subtitles back to the main MovingPictures details view.
    • Added custom Lists support for Trakt Plugin v1.2.0.
    • Updated Extensions plugin views with more information on selected item plus updated support for latest version.
    • Added NowPlaying JumpTo button to GlobalSearch window.
    [/COLLAPSE]

v1.6.10 - v1.7.1:
    [COLLAPSE]
    • Added support for new FanartHandler & LatestMediaHandler plugins.
    • Added an Update Available button to the main trakt window, this is only visible if a new version is available, installed using MPEI package and Extensions plugin is installed. This allows you to install the update from with-in the GUI.
    • Added an Update Available button to the OnlineVideos hidden menu, this is only visible if a new version is available, installed using MPEI package and Extensions plugin is installed. This allows you to install the update from with-in the GUI.
    • Added an Settings button to the OnlineVideos hidden menu, this is only visible if installed using MPEI package and Extensions plugin is installed. This allows you to configure OnlineVideos from the GUI.
    • Updates & Improvements to Extensions plugin screens.
    • Fix Cancel button being enabled and leading to a crash (when download had not commenced) in download screens for Animated Weather and Splash screen packs.
    • Updated plugin support for Global Music Search v1.7.4.
    • Fix some overlaps in various Recently Added overlays.
    • Fix overlay options being enabled in editor when corresponding plugin is not found.
    • Added support for IMDB+ Scraper plugin.
    • Added new MediaPortal 1.2 feature 'Scrolling List Popup', when scrolling fast in various list views a popup will appear with 1st letter of selected item. This is also optional and can be turned off in Settings->Skin->Misc. Not all windows have this feature enabled, and is disabled in all Fanart views.
    • Updated plugin support for Sleep Control v0.8.7.
    • Updated plugin support for Trakt Plugin v1.1.1. Added My Anime and Online Videos plugin toggle buttons to settings, also added Add to Watchlist buttons to MovingPictures details view and VideoInfo dialog.
    • Added new MediaPortal 1.2 feature 'Lock Indicator' in my videos title view when content is restricted.
    • Added new MediaPortal 1.2 feature 'Forced Subtitles' toggle button in Video OSD subtitles section.
    [/COLLAPSE]

Other useful links:
    The Installation Package also includes the following plugin libraries, this includes all the files typically installed by the individual plugin installers. It is ok to upgrade these plugins using the official plugin installers although please check with plugin author if new skin updates are required before upgrading.
    [COLLAPSE]
    • MovingPictures: v1.4.0
    • TVSeries: v3.3.3
    • InfoService: v1.7.1
    • MyLyrics.dll: v1.7.0
    • Music Search: v1.7.5
    • WebBrowser: v0.6.0
    • FanartHandler: v3.0.9
    • LatestMediaHandler: v1.5.3
    • TraktPlugin: v2.2.0
    • WorldWeather: v1.0.0
    [/COLLAPSE]

Contributors
    We would like to thank all team members past and present and the community for their support, patches and bug reports.

Come across a Bug
    Any bugs found or feedback will be much appreciated, please read this thread before submitting any bugs to the tracker.

Please do NOT use this thread to discuss any issues you are having, if you need to communicate an issue in the forums then please create a seperate thread for each issue you find or want to discuss. Remember to post screenshots and a full set of Debug logs.

Last edited:

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: Streamed MP v1.7.1 Stable [10 Sep 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

Thanks for this huge update! Many nice features..

Are there also any bugfix(es) added? Or only new features..

Best regards

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa

Hi Damien :)

Great work as usual!!
    Although I am a multi-skin-man, I will never go without this one.

Question, before I go and download the full install file (very slow internet for me :( ):
    I do not see a patch file for this release. Also checked from within MP Configuration, Plugins, StreamedMP Configuration. Nothing found. Is it still coming or should I start downloading?

Sidenote, when current selected skin is DefaultWide, checking for an update in MP Configuration, StreamedMP Configuration, gives an error. Did not have time yet to check your tracker or forum if it is a known issue, so just shout if you want me to open a thread with screenshot.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Question, before I go and download the full install file (very slow internet for me :( ):
    I do not see a patch file for this release. Also checked from within MP Configuration, Plugins, StreamedMP Configuration. Nothing found. Is it still coming or should I start downloading?
    Start downloading ;) Even though its possible for us to issue a patch, I think I prefer Full Installs for new major releases. Expect to see patches again for 1.7.x releases going forward.

Sidenote, when current selected skin is DefaultWide, checking for an update in MP Configuration, StreamedMP Configuration, gives an error.
    Looks like we only put the check in for the Editor and not the Config plugin, feel free to raise that on our issue tracker so we can put a check for skin in future. Thanks!

Elfish

Portal Member
    January 22, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Streamed MP v1.7.1 Stable [10 Sep 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

time to upgrade i guess :eek:
    thanks!

Songok

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2009
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland

Thanks

bornslippy

Portal Pro
    December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America

You guys F##king rock! I wish other teams were quick and just as good. I have been using streamedMP since it was ported over. it has been great, get together with wiley on his netflix project, he is having issues being the only one. its a great plugin if you can get it to work which has been 3 times for me I think. I have to use MultiShorter then a NetFlix App that was made for Sage if I want to watch NetFlix. Besides that you guys rock!! Keep up the good work!

Finally Installed my Hauppauge Colossus today and got it working so I am going to wait a day or two before I upgrade.

Jocker_Boy

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2008
    Lisbon
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal

Hello.
    I have a doubt.
    I have installed MediaPortal 1.1.3, and i'm wainting for MediaPortal 1.2.
    So before i upgrade to MediaPortal 1.2, do i need to unistall Streamed MP.
    Is this correct order?

1) Unistall Stremed MP
    2) Upgrade MP 1.1.3 to MP 1.2
    3) Install Streamed MP 1.7.1

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom