Streamed MP v1.7.8 Stable [10 Nov 2012] [Supports MP 1.2] (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertinoM

Portal Pro
March 7, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: Streamed MP v1.7.5 Stable [20 Dec 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

Please put the Hint with Onlinevideos on the first page... I was totally confused about the crashes and error messages I got from SMPEditor!!!

And another thing... I have my own folders for Backgrounds... and some of my own hover pngs... and the update is not preserving all of them ... it is always a nightmare of copy and paste to do it after each update...

But so far IT IS THE SEXIEST and HOTTEST Skin for Mp !! Thanks guys for the great Work

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

Please put the Hint with Onlinevideos on the first page... I was totally confused about the crashes and error messages I got from SMPEditor!!!
    You must be blind! Its also visible in the patch change login IN GUI...but who reads release notes anyway right?

And another thing... I have my own folders for Backgrounds... and some of my own hover pngs... and the update is not preserving all of them ... it is always a nightmare of copy and paste to do it after each update...
    Images are bit harder to deal with esp if you overwrite them...we dont store checksums for those. But I have a plan to backup hovers_*.png files for later.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Streamed MP v1.7.5 Stable [20 Dec 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

Hello, comes a new update for the latest worldweather plugin with the next update ? Or must i go in the World Weahter MOD Thread and load custom files from there to have fully functionality ?

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Re: AW: Streamed MP v1.7.5 Stable [20 Dec 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

Hello, comes a new update for the latest worldweather plugin with the next update ? Or must i go in the World Weahter MOD Thread and load custom files from there to have fully functionality ?

I am pretty sure we will include Marduk65's skin files in the next release, head and shoulders above the inital screens I did - so for now grab them from the Mod thread.https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/members/117026.html

thx

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I am pretty sure we will include Marduk65's skin files in the next release, head and shoulders above the inital screens I did - so for now grab them from the Mod thread.https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/members/117026.html

thx

Nice! :) Are you also planning support coverflowview for latest added media since it is now supported with the latest media plugin? :)

globaldonkey

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    Home Country

Quick question. Would it be helpful for the changelog to include the versions of the other plugins the skin installs? Or is this info available somewhere else? I assume 1.7.5 includes Moving Pictures 1.2.3 and MP TV Series 3.1.3?

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Quick question. Would it be helpful for the changelog to include the versions of the other plugins the skin installs? Or is this info available somewhere else? I assume 1.7.5 includes Moving Pictures 1.2.3 and MP TV Series 3.1.3?

Scroll down on first post till:

The Installation Package also includes the following plugin libraries, this includes all the files typically installed by the individual plugin installers. It is ok to upgrade these plugins using the official plugin installers although please check with plugin author if new skin updates are required before upgrading.

and click the 'Collapsed Text' button.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

The next patch will support World Weather 0.4.0. You can also use Marduk65's MOD but the patcher will not update mods so you will have to always manually keep this up to date yourself.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia

From the next release, the Installer on Major Upgrades will backup any hover images and custom splashscreen. When Upgrade is finished it will restore them.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom