StreamedMP 1.0 Release Candidate Testing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Today, I installed 1.1 RC1 with new version .976 of StreamedMP. I'm very impressed!

But I found two bugs:
1. When I listen to music I get by default the view with the scobbler suggestions and the lyrics/search buttons on the buttom.

[screen removed]

I can hide this information by pressing the up/down button on my remote. But it shows again when i press the skip button to listen to the next title.

[screen removed]

That sucks!

In total agreement with you, nothing we can do about it though as the issue is with MediaPortal code. The two list controls are given focus when they are populated and the way conditional visibility works means you get this behaviour.

When MP comes out of feature freeze I have a patch to allow the skin to override this behaviour but until then we are stuck with how it is now.

2. When I watch TV and go back to home menu, all backdrops are gone. I only see a black background everywhere!

[screen removed]

Hope you understand me and you can fix these bugs as soon as possible :)

This one is more tricky as I am not seeing this behaviour - is anyone else seeing this?

Just in case there is something in the logs would it be possible to attach your logs, if you delete them all, run though watching Tv and back to the menu then zip up the logs and attach them here.

Thanks

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
Hi all
I have installed this afternoon the latest release and:

1) the plugin section doesn't work. I can enter in the menu and see every voice, but nothing appear when I selected it
2) always in plugin, the menu is focused on the bottom voice
3) in now playing, the skin is broke in two parts exchanged

Bye
Jam

:sorry: 4 my english

I have had a look and can see no problems, maybe I am not fully understanding - some screen shots of your issues my help.

Thanks

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    This one is more tricky as I am not seeing this behaviour - is anyone else seeing this?

I'm getting all the fanart when going to BasicHome while TV is on, but that showed another 'problem' --> the miniview going over the Menu.

It should be above the menu (since weather is displayed below when that menu item is selected)

Attachments

• Miniview on Context LAbels.jpg
      Miniview on Context LAbels.jpg
      127.4 KB

jojo1411

Portal Pro
    January 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Quote:
    2. When I watch TV and go back to home menu, all backdrops are gone. I only see a black background everywhere!

[screen removed]

Hope you understand me and you can fix these bugs as soon as possible :)

Just in case there is something in the logs would it be possible to attach your logs, if you delete them all, run though watching Tv and back to the menu then zip up the logs and attach them here.

Thanks

Here are my logs. I found some error entries, but I don't know whats the reason for this:

2010-02-21 22:23:36.312500 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\media\animations\pluginsbg\default.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.609375 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\pictures\default1.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.609375 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\pictures\charlize2.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.609375 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\music\dilated peoples (39747).jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.609375 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\music\bonnie tyler (51810).jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.625000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\tv\TV.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.625000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\tv\default.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.625000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\movies\Ice_Age_-_Dawn_of_the_Dinosaurs_01.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.625000 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\movies\30daysofnight1080.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.656250 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Animations\Onlinevideos\default.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.671875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Animations\dvd\default.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.671875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Animations\videos\default.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.703125 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\media\animations\weatherbg\default.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.718750 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\media\animations\settings\default.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.734375 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\media\animations\news\default.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.781250 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Animations\LastFM\default.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.796875 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\games\default2.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.843750 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Skin FanArt\games\default.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.859375 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\Media\Animations\firefox\default.jpg)
    2010-02-21 22:23:36.859375 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: TextureManager: LoadGraphic - invalid thumb(C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\StreamedMP\media\animations\radio\default.jpg)

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Test Release: 988

The next test release is avaiable via the normal method, most of the problems seem to have been cleared. This should be the last test release before the public RC. If those who have report issue please check if these have been resolved.

A big thanks to all those involved in the testing

:D

Trevor

Release Notes:

r988 Updated binaries. Moved the plugin dependencies to a separate folder in trunk
    r987 Issue 251: Added option to choose TV Mini Guide size (3,5,7,9) rows from setup.
    r986 Issue 237: Added option to install to optional enable 'Random Fanart' from TVseries in MyTV sections.
    This is disabled by default.
    r985 Fixed bug where some fanart enabled options were combined when should
    have been separate. I.E tv and tvseries were combined into a single FH background control.
    r984 Changes for enhancement issue 249 Added the myweather.xml, altered to use the linked weather
    backdrops if available. Added a new feature to the editor to replace the standard
    skin 128x128 weather icons with those supplied by the skin, this gives a far
    better look to the weather screen. A backup is made and allows for the standard icons to
    be restored if required.
    r983 Modified TVMiniGuide.xml -7 rows as standard
    r981 Fixed issue 251
    r980 Fixed issue 241
    r979 Added offset for RSS image in centre menu is chosen and screen is HD. This fixes will
    only work if the menu bar is left as one of the 2 predefined positions.
    Fixed menu editor not rememering Ypos/Xpos, 5 Day Weather Setting and location.
    Altering the menu bas position manually with throw out the RSS image location on a HD display.
    r978 Issue 226: RSSTicker text overlaps feed image in horizontal basichome Multi level fix,
    moved the text out and also added screen resolution detection and override.
    The editor will now work out the res and adjust the RSS image position to suit.
    r977 Fixed issue 248

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    It doesn't as of yet. These were added in r989, where this release is r988 ;) So just install it yourself and you'll be fine.

psiebe

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I am encountering the same black screen issue jojo1411 reported above occasionally, mostly occurs when returning back to the menus after playing a movie or series. The overlay, in movie osd, but also DVD covers are gone, I think they may be in the wrong order and hidden behind whats on top. I do not use the TV part. Will upgrade to r989 in a minute and post screens and logs if it reappears.

Patrick

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

the new option for 9 Rows miniTVGuide does not work: Have set this within install ad got a 5 Rows Version :(

Greetings
    BERND

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom