StreamedMP 1.0 Release Candidate Testing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

qwertzer

Portal Member
February 7, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi guys.
Almost everything works perfect for me. Great work!

But:

If Im in any menu, and press WINDOWS+D to get to desktop, or ALT+TAB to switch to another applicatiion, everything works fine, and I can return back to MP no problem.

But if Im playing a movie with moving pictures and I try to do this (doesnt matter if I pause the movie before or not), -> and then go back to mediaportal, I have a black screen, and nothing is happening. Once I press any button on my remote, I get a popup from mp saying "wrong skinfile" and can only press "ok". this happpens everytime I press a button. I have to quit mediaportal and restart to continue watching.

Another small thing: While playing a movie and enable the info (timeline, subtiles etc) the movie time (duration) is displayed twice. (example: 1:53:091:53:09 )

Im using a clean windows 7 32Bit professional, mp 1.1.0 rc, streamedMP 0.9.1013, coreAVC with cuda enabled.

Should a make a bugreport, or are there any mp settings I should try first?

(havent tried the same thing with tvseries, because I havent set it up yet). Will edit this post once I have.

Cheers, and thx for any suggestions

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Maybe a little silly question, But i cant find htpcinfo in the menu editor ?

It is not in the quicklist dropdown yet so will need to add it manually.

We do not have htpcinfo skin files included yet so you will to copy in the versions by Joz, i think there are available in the HTPCInfo plugin for MediaPortal v0.9.1 thread.

I will look to adding the screens prior to the public release.

Thanks

dangerzone

Portal Pro
January 12, 2009
delft
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
the skin files are not the problem, But was referring to the quick list drop down.
hmmm.. it's sitting just by the "items available" :sorry: Must use my glasses next time :D

Mr. V

Portal Pro
September 15, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
Hi guys.
Almost everything works perfect for me. Great work!

But:

If Im in any menu, and press WINDOWS+D to get to desktop, or ALT+TAB to switch to another applicatiion, everything works fine, and I can return back to MP no problem.

But if Im playing a movie with moving pictures and I try to do this (doesnt matter if I pause the movie before or not), -> and then go back to mediaportal, I have a black screen, and nothing is happening. Once I press any button on my remote, I get a popup from mp saying "wrong skinfile" and can only press "ok". this happpens everytime I press a button. I have to quit mediaportal and restart to continue watching.

Another small thing: While playing a movie and enable the info (timeline, subtiles etc) the movie time (duration) is displayed twice. (example: 1:53:091:53:09 )

Im using a clean windows 7 32Bit professional, mp 1.1.0 rc, streamedMP 0.9.1013, coreAVC with cuda enabled.

Should a make a bugreport, or are there any mp settings I should try first?

(havent tried the same thing with tvseries, because I havent set it up yet). Will edit this post once I have.

Cheers, and thx for any suggestions
qwertzer, i'm having the same problem. Happened once yesterday. I then ticked mediaportal always on top. Havnt had the problem since.

Cant reproduce it now. Will update streamed MP version and try to reproduce again. Will let you know.

I am running a fresh install of windows 7 x86 with mediaportal RC.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    new test release available.

r1041 change log:
    * Issue 210: Updated InfoService v1.5 plugin files for installation. Fixed Current Feed name in Titlebar.
    * Issue 210: Updated to support Infoservice 1.5, Updated Quicklist in Basichome editor to include twitter
    * Issue 271 : Updated MyTrailers library (Fixes: Apple Trailers not working)
    * Fix memory leak in Splashscreen selector, plus various error check handling added to edtior
    * Issue 272: Fix image selector when only two images exist in folder
    * Fix infoservice property displayed in basichome when infoservice not installed
    * Issue 270: Can not select unique background when disabling background sharing (Fanart-Handler disabled)
    * Issue 202: Updated MP video wallpaper as "fanart" background in GlobalSearch.Music.xml, mymusicgenres.xml, mymusicplaylist.xml, mymusicsongs.xml, mypics.xml, myvideo.xml, wikipedia.xml, myweather
    * Issue 269: Fixed Empty Image placenholders in 'Background Images' tab
    * Added TrueHD/DTS-HD logo support in TVSeries
    * Issue 266: Label space allocated for TVSeries WideBanner views needs adjustment for longer translations
    * Issue 254: Vertical Menus X-Position is wrong
    * Issue 239: Top Right Weather background shadow is bigger then image.
    * Fixed selection of 4TR_HOME in the menu editor
    * Issue 148: TVOSD - brightness, contrast and gamma items have been removed (they are still there but out of view. Should be removed if not or never will be supported by MP)

Mr. V

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Im running the latest version of the test skin. windows 7 32-bit and MP RC.

The problem is present in tvseries and moving pictures when a video is started. It disapears when you exit then re-enter fullscreen.

Can any one confirm this?

Attachments

• pause.jpg
      pause.jpg
      248 KB
    • timer.jpg
      timer.jpg
      310.4 KB
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom