StreamedMP 1.0 Release Candidate Testing (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Im running the latest version of the test skin. windows 7 32-bit and MP RC.

The problem is present in tvseries and moving pictures when a video is started. It disappears when you exit then re-enter fullscreen.

Lebbect, can you try the following:

1. Enter MediaPortal Configuration
    2. Select Codecs and Renderer
    3. Select Video Renderer
    4. Select VMR9, and then Select EVR

Press OK to save changes and quit.

I dont know if that will solve your problem but I have heard of issues where that 'EVR' is not set properly in mediaportal for Win7/Vista.

Mr. V

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country
    Thanks Itfearme, solved the problem.

A couple of other things i noticed
    1. The background on the home screen disappears when the mouse is moved over the RSS feed
    2. The home screen moves back to default shortcut on mouse move(is this suppose to happen?)
    3. If a video is playing on the home screen and then you push right on the remote the video is highlighted but the background disappears.
    4. If the mouse is moved to the top of the screen the top bar appears, but with in some plugins it will remain until you enter another plugin or go to the home screen.

Zinu

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    BasicHome isn't build for mouse use. So don't control MP with your mouse if you have BasicHome ;) And you can turn off the topbar under Plugins in MP config if you want, I have..

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

1. The background on the home screen disappears when the mouse is moved over the RSS feed
    2. The home screen moves back to default shortcut on mouse move(is this suppose to happen?)
    3. If a video is playing on the home screen and then you push right on the remote the video is highlighted but the background disappears.
    4. If the mouse is moved to the top of the screen the top bar appears, but with in some plugins it will remain until you enter another plugin or go to the home screen.

Hi,

There are some odd things that happen with the mouse as Zinu says, basichome is not really designed for it.

1 - Should be able to fix that easy enough
    2 & 3 WIll have a look but not I can do much
    4 - Will need more info on what plugins cause it to stay, provbied you move the mouse away the bar should hide again after the timeout.

Thanks

collaborator

Portal Pro
    October 2, 2007
    Basel
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey
    According to InfoService 1.5 release notes. It can show latest Episode from TVSeries and latest movies from Moving Pictures. What am I supposed to do enable this function ?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    According to InfoService 1.5 release notes. It can show latest Episode from TVSeries and latest movies from Moving Pictures. What am I supposed to do enable this function ?

We dont support all features of InfoService 1.5 yet, we still need to think about the best way to add the 'Recently Added' feature. This will probably be in a minor release after StreamedMP v1.0.0.

Boiler

Portal Pro
    July 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    AW: StreamedMP 1.0 Release Candidate Testing

speaking of version 1.0...what's the current timetable for an official release?

scma

Portal Pro
    December 24, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Could someone show dialogTvGuide.xml some love?
    I've added tvguidebg.png to my own and it makes it at least readable, but it could use some love from someone with the right tools and knowledge

BlueBomber

Portal Member
    February 1, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Everything works perfect, except I can't seem to be able to get the RSS ticker to work on the bottom of the home page? I have some feeds set up in InfoService, and when I go into the 'News' I see them all just fine. Is there a simple setting that I forgot to check (or uncheck)?

EDIT:
    Odd, I just got it working. I had to toggle the 'Enable RSS Ticker' option a couple of times in the menu generator, and it eventually worked. Weird, but everything is working good now.

Seriously, this is a great job guys. There are some major improvements here.

Mr. V

Portal Pro
    September 15, 2007
    Brisbane
    Home Country

Hi,

There are some odd things that happen with the mouse as Zinu says, basichome is not really designed for it.

1 - Should be able to fix that easy enough
    2 & 3 WIll have a look but not I can do much
    4 - Will need more info on what plugins cause it to stay, provbied you move the mouse away the bar should hide again after the timeout.

Thanks

Thanks for Info trevor.

Ive got to say the skin just works great in every way. Cant seem to find any other issues.

With the topbar, I tried again and it did time out eventually, but took about 15sec. I selecected 'override autohide settings' in the topbar config and it then timed out to the value i set. I assume that the default value for the skin is quite high.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom