StreamedMP Music files using Fanart Handler (1 Viewer)

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
HI, i have streamedmp 0.8.448, fanart handler fanarthandler_1_0.MPE1 and the SkinReleaseVersion-V1.7.zip but...
i dont know what i have to do to have the music screens in the first post.

Help! Thanks.

Hi,

Have you read the installation manual, that explains file locations and what you need to copy where. I have not had time to produce an installer so installation is a manual process currently.

Thanks

slope

Portal Member
March 23, 2009
Home Country
Italy Italy
Yes, i have read the pdf and i have copied the Standard Fanart Version xml.
But in the music section i can see only the folder with my songs. In Now Playing there is a cover cd, but no fanart of album.

Is there a configuration in MP Config in the section music? I have to do something there?

Thanks

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
But in the music section i can see only the folder with my songs. In Now Playing there is a cover cd, but no fanart of album.

Is there a configuration in MP Config in the section music? I have to do something there?

Thanks

Ok, if I read this right you have you got the screen layout looking correct but you are not geting no fanart? This may be an issue with FH plugin V1.0 _ I will load 1.0 and check what happens this end.

You may have some work to with the music section, though this would not effect fanart - check this post on setting up the music section https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/listen-music-99/guide-music-section-mediaportal-77404/#post574296

EDIT:I have just tried V1.8b with Fanart Handler 1.0 and it all seems to work ok, you may have an issue with the way you have configure Fanart hander. The log would help and also what have you set in your scraper settings, both full scape and scrape now playing?

Thanks

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

Thanks

Are you using Music Database views, or Shares? Because the FanArt Handler does NOT work in Shares views (showing the files).

Emph

himochi

Portal Member
    February 5, 2010
    Home Country
    Argentina Argentina
    i found a weird problem, and i dont know if you guys found it too but when i go to the youtube plugin and then i try to listen to music and go to the screen, i get the fanart but the CD cover shows the video i was watching at youtube, as it were paused there.

any ideas?
    ill see if i can upload a screenshot

edit: screenshot updated. i tested watching other kinds of videos from different plugins and it only happens with the youtube vid. i also tried hitting the STOP button and not just going from an ongoing vid to an mp3. and that did nothing for it.

Attachments

• music2.jpg
      music2.jpg
      449.1 KB

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I didn't know you tube had fanart for the plugin.
    Is it a reproduceable problem?
    if so do you get it with fanart handler plugin disabled?
    Do you get the same problem if blue3wide?
    Yes screenshot would help others diagnose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom