StreamedMP Music files using Fanart Handler (1 Viewer)

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not a fan of IRC, will just wait til it goes on the download section. looking forward to it though, is it going to have the latest Moving pictures and mp tv series integrated like previous versions?

Hope so cos i couldn't get the latest mp tv series to work with the skin :(

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    yes it does have them integrated, the latest skin files for tvseries are within the streamedmp subforum as a seperate download.

drealit

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2008
    Loving the latest StreamedMP beta (the 2nd or 3rd post in the beta thread has a direct link to a web based IRC client if you were scared off by installing the software for it).

Is there a way to get the Now Playing screen to be forced upon playback?

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Loving the latest StreamedMP beta (the 2nd or 3rd post in the beta thread has a direct link to a web based IRC client if you were scared off by installing the software for it).

Is there a way to get the Now Playing screen to be forced upon playback?

You can configure the now playing behaviour via MP Configuration, goto Music and the Misc Settings Tab and chnage the Play now behaviour to 'Now Playing [always].

cheers

drealit

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2008
    Ya I figured that but didn't remember to go in to play around with it while home (at work now). Thanks a lot I'll make sure to switch it when I get home. I figured I'd ask ahead of time rather than later heh.

bushbrother

Portal Pro
    February 14, 2008
    UK
    Home Country
    I am using FanartHandler 1.5 with MP1.1RC and the latest StreamedMP from the GoogleCode page. I can get all the fanart and artist pictures on my lists and on the now playing pages but if I try to goto the "show album/artist info" option I get all the search results, then I press the correct one and I get an error saying I am missing DialogArtistInfo.xml.

This only occurs in Artist view. In Album view I get the correct "pop up" info (DialogAlbumInfo.xml is present).

Is this not supported yet? Or am I missing something?

:D

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    I am using FanartHandler 1.5 with MP1.1RC and the latest StreamedMP from the GoogleCode page. I can get all the fanart and artist pictures on my lists and on the now playing pages but if I try to goto the "show album/artist info" option I get all the search results, then I press the correct one and I get an error saying I am missing DialogArtistInfo.xml.

This only occurs in Artist view. In Album view I get the correct "pop up" info (DialogAlbumInfo.xml is present).

Is this not supported yet? Or am I missing something?

:D

Have seen that in the past, never checked it prior to release of todays RC - I will see if I can look at it later, would be ok to raise an issue in our tracker so we lose site of this.

Thanks

dacore944

Portal Member
    June 12, 2007
    Hi,

thanks for the great mod. I am running latest MP and StreamedMP RC 2 but i have a few problems.
    - I have screen saver enabled and when on fullscreen fan art, the screen saver still kicks in after set time and the music also stops playing.
    So i have no sound and picture.
    - I have set the Play now behaviour to 'Now Playing [always] but still when i press enter on a song i stay in list mode, and i don't go to fullscreen fanart.
    - Is there an easy way, via remote button to go to the fullscreen fanart, because the only way that works for me is via the hidden menu. But i think for an important option like this it should be easy to enable via single remote button. If i press the red button on my remote i see the fullscreen fan art but then my milkdrop visualisations start. I think you should be able to toggle between the two (milkdrop and fullscreen fanart) or use different button for each.

TIA

Bowenac

Portal Member
    August 8, 2009
    Started messing with this today been looking for something like this for a while now...

I got my music working and gets all the fanart backdrops. Music Now Playing shows the fanart backdrops and everything. I can get a preview of the fanart in the the small window when I am in my music, but it goes away when I am browsing...

Also can't get fanart to work with last.fm.

Using the latest MP, and StreamedMP.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Started messing with this today been looking for something like this for a while now...

I got my music working and gets all the fanart backdrops. Music Now Playing shows the fanart backdrops and everything. I can get a preview of the fanart in the the small window when I am in my music, but it goes away when I am browsing...

Also can't get fanart to work with last.fm.

Using the latest MP, and StreamedMP.

Hi Bowenac,

I just checked Last.FM and fanart is working but there is an issue with Basichome overlay when Last.FM is active though not sure that is your pronblem.

If you could supply some screen shots (Press F11, the file will be in MyPictures\MediaPortal Screenshots) and the log files I will have a look.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom