StreamedMP Music files using Fanart Handler (1 Viewer)

himochi

Portal Member
February 5, 2010
Home Country
Argentina Argentina
my bad, i didnt meant to say that it was the fanart having issues. i ment that when i swap from youtube to music, i get the actual video as if it were on pause, instead of the cd cover :p

pic uploaded

new pic, tested with blue3wide, and something even stranger happens lol, pay attention and you will see that the CD cover shows up but next to right of it, the CD that seems to pop up from the box shows the video from youtube plugin :p its an xmen cartoon scene.

i guess this is not a skin issue, but if you guys know where should i take this i would appreciate it as im kinda noob

thanks

Attachments

• music3.jpg
    music3.jpg
    338.1 KB

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm sure the mediaportal development crew would appreciate you posting some log files.

Don't discuss the problem anymore in this forum, because it's off topic. If you have any questions send me a private message.

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Update to V1.8 to Support V1.3 of Fanart Handler

All,

I have updated to version 1.8, this release is tested against the current 1.3 build of fanart handler there have been some additional changes to support the final release.

The upload can be found in the first post of this thread.

Update to V1.8 (13/02)

• Updated to fully support Fanart Handler 1.3 Release
    • Update mymusicsongs to support share view
    • Tweaking of the fanart controls
    Note: This has been tested against V1.3 of Fanart Handler, if Fanart Handler is not installed these files should still work though in this case you must have a backdrop file in media\animations\music called default.jpg

Thanks

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Update to V1.9 to Support V1.3 of Fanart Handler - Maintance Relese

All,

First sorry to those that have already downloaded and installed V1.8, there was an error in the setting for the control 91919294 that would give a black bakground when 1st entering the plugin. My fault did not copy the correct files into the archive source - it is late..poor excuse I know :)

The upload can be found in the first post of this thread.

Update to V1.9 (14/02)

• Fixed bug with one fanart control 91919294 not being initally set to hidden, result is black screen.
    Cheers

armyofme

Portal Pro
    January 21, 2006
    York
    Home Country
    Wow! Been away from the forum for a few weeks and just come back to this! I'm well impressed, just the enhancement the music section has been needing. It looks great in fullscreen!

Big thank you to Trevor and kiwijunglist!

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    Note for users testing the RC build of StreamedMP

For those uses that are testing the RC build of StreamedMP for us it should be noted that Music files in this thread are not required.

The RC and the next public release of StreamedMP will include all the files and functionality provided by the files here.

Thanks

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    Does the new 1.9 somehow over rule the fan art handler setting for show default image when no fan art available?

I have that option checked and have tried the select folder option but in both cases the now playing screen shows a random fan art from my folder.

Im using the full screen version.

previous versions didnt do this.

I have however upgraded my versions of mediaportal, streamed mp and my fanart handler in the meantime.

Thanks

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I have tried the select folder option but in both cases the now playing screen shows a random fan art from my folder.

Folder option shows random fanart from the selected folder. Therefore the behaviour that you observed is correct.

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    I have tried the select folder option but in both cases the now playing screen shows a random fan art from my folder.

Folder option shows random fanart from the selected folder. Therefore the behaviour that you observed is correct.

I must have been having a bit of a funny turn, I forgot i replaced the default image of the girl the other day.

I could see the default image was there and i even created a folder with only that image in it and browsed to that and still got the random images.

Turns out the default image was a .png :oops:

Please don't shout, I'm new.

Hopefully I can stop bugging you with these trivial matters when the new StreamedMP comes out :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom