StreamedMP Skin - MovingPictures filmstrip enhancement skin files! -Updated! (1 Viewer)

Alastor2262

April 19, 2009
How can i eliminate the description in moving pinctures, so in poster modes it only shows the poster and movie name, so i can see the complete posters
Thanks

here is what i did might suit your need : files attached)
i only modified the view list
ModifiedmovingpictureList.jpg

Attachments

• movingpicturesList view Mod.rar
    30.7 KB

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm sorry for the huge bump, but I'm having some issues with this...
I really like this mod, but there are a few things bothering me:
1) I miss the +5 +15 etc. sec. indicator which I do have with the original common.progressbar.xml. It doesn't show those jumps in this mod.
2) I'd rather have the progressbar moved in the info box area, with all black background. With it being up top of the screen it's sometimes hard to read when not watching a movie that has borders...
3) I'd rather have the progressbar to show the remaining time at the right of the progress bar, instead of the full runtime.

This is really making me go back to the original files, even though I'd really like to have this mod...
I've tried making these changes to the files myself, but with my XML skills being limited I wasn't able to... so I was hoping if the modder itself or someone else could help me with this?

marcoll

Portal Member
October 29, 2007
Rasmuskarlsen! Thanks a million!! This was exactly what I needed to "solve" my overscan problems, finally I can see all details I need.
Thanks man!

Zinu

Portal Pro
February 28, 2008
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I'm sorry for the huge bump, but I'm having some issues with this...
I really like this mod, but there are a few things bothering me:
1) I miss the +5 +15 etc. sec. indicator which I do have with the original common.progressbar.xml. It doesn't show those jumps in this mod.
2) I'd rather have the progressbar moved in the info box area, with all black background. With it being up top of the screen it's sometimes hard to read when not watching a movie that has borders...
3) I'd rather have the progressbar to show the remaining time at the right of the progress bar, instead of the full runtime.

This is really making me go back to the original files, even though I'd really like to have this mod...
I've tried making these changes to the files myself, but with my XML skills being limited I wasn't able to... so I was hoping if the modder itself or someone else could help me with this?

I just tried figuring it out again, but I can't seem to... :( anybody here to help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom