StreamedMP Skin - MovingPictures filmstrip enhancement skin files! -Updated! (1 Viewer)

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hey...

Just wanted to post this...
It's originally developed by the StreamedMP team and further enhancement to the movingpictures skin made by HulleBulle.
And now i have changed some things here and there, so it finally meets my requirements! And i think the result is really cool... So have a look!

Some Menu Updates, Movie Details and Play screen updates....

- Replacement of MyHome.xml (Menu moved from the middle to the left) This looks like the BasicHome... The reason why this is included is that if you like the BasicHome view. Then you will not be able to use your mouse navigating. In this vesion you can do that.
- Replacement of Movingpictures.Common.Facade.xml. Coverart flow is like the first one in this thread. But in this version it's alligned more to the bottom.
- Replacement of Movingpictures.views.xml is the box in the right corner when viewing coverflow.
- Replacement of Movingpictures.details.xml is the details box when selecting a movie.
- Replacement of VideoOSD.xml is the bottom details bar you see when watching a movie (Clock included in upper left corner)
- Replacement of common.progressbar.xml is the upper middle bar which shows the current postition on the movie
- Replacement of VideoFullScreen.xml is the bottom details bar showed when pausing a movie
- Replacement of font.xml... Just added size 9 as the smallest possible.

The Zip file contains all files nessesary for owerwriting the StreamedMP, for it to look like the below screenshot.
The Moviestrip in the zip file is matching the screenshot for the coverscrolling to be at the bottom...

If you wan't the cover scrolling alligned more in the middle, then download the zip file, and further more the movingpictures.common.facade.xml!

Some missing texture files whas not included in the last upload, please download this one, if you have downloaded it earlier!

Attachments

• 15-58-24.png
    15-58-24.png
    826.1 KB
  • 15-58-55.jpg
    15-58-55.jpg
    110.2 KB
  • 16-01-43.jpg
    16-01-43.jpg
    107.7 KB
  • 15-59-01.png
    15-59-01.png
    865.2 KB
  • 16-00-07.png
    16-00-07.png
    636.9 KB
  • 16-00-00.png
    16-00-00.png
    577 KB
  • StreamedMP.MovingPicturesFilmstripview.Enhancement.skin.V2.zip
    30.8 KB
  • movingpictures.common.facade.xml
    30.7 KB

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
I really like what you've done with this :) I'm still new with MP...what folder(s) should these files be placed into?

Install StreamedMP skin, and just throw the files i uploaded into that skin folder...
Mediaportal/Skin/StreamedMP

z3us

Portal Pro
December 4, 2007
Home Country
Spain Spain
Could you add the hour to the OSD? Upper-left would be fine.
Im not a moving pictures user, but the osd is the same that MyFilms and TVseries

Thanks

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Could you add the hour to the OSD? Upper-left would be fine.
Im not a moving pictures user, but the osd is the same that MyFilms and TVseries

Thanks

Ya okay i can see the problem with the common.progressbar.xml maybe conflicting with the setup you have in theese plugins, is that the problem!? Beacuse the standard common.progressbar.xml from StreamedMP is placing the Progressbar down in the OSD... (And i replaced the OSD - Because i did'nt like the original one, because the missing prev, next, play buttons etc) An actually i don't use my films, and tvseries, so havent tried them. Just optimized this for my Moving Pictures use..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom