StreamedMP Skin - MovingPictures filmstrip enhancement skin files! -Updated! (1 Viewer)

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
October 9, 2008
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Henkie Flits:
I'm not sure how to fix this completely. The reason why you don't see the black boxes and maybe more textures, is because they are not included in the MediaStream theme... You will then have to find the missing .png file. The black box is called mpinfo_filmbox.png, and the bottom black bar is called filmstrip_overlay.png, but you will maybe miss more files... And maybe it's going to look like the streamed Mp theme. I'm not sure, because i don't use the MediaStream theme.

FoxForceFive:
I'm not sre what you're asking about... :/

jsimo01:
It's mpinfo_filmbox.png, i think :) It's Movingpictures.xml which control this...

zilexa:
Hmm, havent noticed the problem with the last 2-3 movies.. But i'm not running the latest v.0.6.384, so maybe that's what causing the error!?

jsimo01

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 24, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thanks, I've been playing round with the following. I added director to the details and may play a little further tweaking font sizes.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
      Untitled.jpg
      297.8 KB
    • Desktop.rar
      30.6 KB

zilexa

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Nice! I like the Director in the details :) Altough I'm using a different layout I suppose the detail attributes are the same.

Henkie Flits:
    zilexa:
    Hmm, havent noticed the problem with the last 2-3 movies.. But i'm not running the latest v.0.6.384, so maybe that's what causing the error!?

Yes that could be possible and itfearme fixed it by providing new files in the rar in this message. But after extracting those not only is the problem fixed, I am also missing your enhanced version. So I am looking for a way to keep using the latest + your enhancement + the scrollfix. Perhaps I could compare the xml files in the rarfile with the original v0.6.384 and see what he changed and then apply only those that I think are neccessary for the fix on your xmls.

Attachments

• Capture-1.jpg
      Capture-1.jpg
      236.1 KB

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Nice! I like the Director in the details :) Altough I'm using a different layout I suppose the detail attributes are the same.

Henkie Flits:
    zilexa:

Yes that could be possible and itfearme fixed it by providing new files in the rar in this message. But after extracting those not only is the problem fixed, I am also missing your enhanced version. So I am looking for a way to keep using the latest + your enhancement + the scrollfix. Perhaps I could compare the xml files in the rarfile with the original v0.6.384 and see what he changed and then apply only those that I think are neccessary for the fix on your xmls.

Yes theese new files will have to be owerwritten with some of the values from my files... But for know and the next couple of weeks i don't got the time to look into it :/

Jammyz

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Hi rasmuskarlsen
    I would like to change only the filmstrip view, no basichome or video osd.

Therefore I copied only 3 files (Movingpictures.Common.Facade / Movingpictures.views / Movingpictures.details)
    but the info box is too large

:D see the image below

Can you help me? :D

EDIT: maybe I miss movingpictures.xml ;)

Attachments

• Cattura.JPG
      Cattura.JPG
      75 KB

rasmuskarlsen

Portal Pro
    October 9, 2008
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi rasmuskarlsen
    I would like to change only the filmstrip view, no basichome or video osd.

Therefore I copied only 3 files (Movingpictures.Common.Facade / Movingpictures.views / Movingpictures.details)
    but the info box is too large

:D see the image below

Can you help me? :D

EDIT: maybe I miss movingpictures.xml ;)

You answered the question yourself i think :)

FacundoBacar

Portal Member
    December 10, 2007
    Home Country
    How can i eliminate the description in moving pinctures, so in poster modes it only shows the poster and movie name, so i can see the complete posters
    Thanks

Jammyz

Portal Pro
    January 28, 2009
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    :) maybe it is possible to replace plot with director and actors ?

Henkie Flits

Portal Pro
    November 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    A very late reaction but I still wanted to share my solution.
    I installed StreamedMP next to Mediastream and used a few textures from StreamedMP which were not included in MediaStream which fixed my problems with missing textures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom