StreamedMP skin support for Moving Pictures 1.0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGlassjaw

Portal Member
May 8, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hey, I know you're aware of the issue, but is there something on the Google code page that I could "star" to get updates on the hidden menu text disappearing after applying a filter? It's not a huge deal for me, but I'd like to get the updated files when they are up in SVN. I did a couple quick searches but didnt come across the issue.

AgeOfPanic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2008
    Milwaukee, WI
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi, thanks for the update guys. One small thing I noticed. The Menu button on the right side of the screen. I'm not sure that I like it. Will it be optional in the final version of the skin? Btw I really like the clean textual logos.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    One small thing I noticed. The Menu button on the right side of the screen. I'm not sure that I like it. Will it be optional in the final version of the skin?
    We could probably arrange something, do you want to raise an enhancement request on the tracker please.

Hey, I know you're aware of the issue, but is there something on the Google code page that I could "star" to get updates on the hidden menu text disappearing after applying a filter? It's not a huge deal for me, but I'd like to get the updated files when they are up in SVN. I did a couple quick searches but didnt come across the issue.
    No, nothing has been raised yet. Please do so, I experience this issue on my main HTPC but not on my DEV pc so it may be a hard one to resolve.

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    looks good, glad u added hollow stars and the half stars.\
    i'm tempted to upgrade to MP beta to try this and latest streamedmp
    (I've been waiting forever for MP RC1 to come, might just have to go beta+svn).

AgeOfPanic

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 9, 2008
    Milwaukee, WI
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    OK, made an enhancement request. Feels weird to ask for stuff on a free project, but am a big fan of the skin. Thanks again.

Edit: just a suggestion. I feel that the menu where you choose All Movies or Unwatched Movies etc doesn't match the rest of the menus. Wouldn't it be nice if you would have a slide out menu to the right in the basic home (kind of like X-factor), where you can choose which filter you want to go to? If you just hit OK on the Moving Picture, it could take you to a standard filter like All Movies or Recently Added. Have no experience with skinning, so don't know how hard it would be to implement this. Just a thought.

blackEyEz

Portal Pro
    July 8, 2009
    Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Awesome work! but could it be possible to implement dolby/dts and hd-ready/fullhd logo's?

We already have these:

Dolby Digital 5.1 = DD 5.1
    Dolby Digital 2.0 = DD 2.0
    DTS 5.1 = DTS 5.1
    DTS 6.1 = DTS 6.1
    DTS 7.1 = DTS 7.1

720P = HD 720p
    1080P = HD 1080p
    1080i = HD 1080i
    Fullscreen SD = SD 4:3
    Widescreen SD = SD 16:9

Each skin may do different icons, we could consider coming up with different icon packs. So instead of Textual ones we could provide a more graphical appearance.

Hi there, i more refer to logo's like http://www.eclecticelectronics.net/...9/08/dolby-digital-truehd-dts-hd-ma-logos.jpg

Im a logo addict :oops:

TheGlassjaw

Portal Member
    May 8, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    No, nothing has been raised yet. Please do so, I experience this issue on my main HTPC but not on my DEV pc so it may be a hard one to resolve.

Just wanted to give you a heads up that issue #197 is now on the google code page. Thanks!

vl002001

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 27, 2008
    Hi, thanks for the update guys. One small thing I noticed. The Menu button on the right side of the screen. I'm not sure that I like it. Will it be optional in the final version of the skin? Btw I really like the clean textual logos.

yeah, i dislike the button too. but it's very easy to remove. just go to the media folder, and delete or rename the file. i believe the file is something like active....png

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom