StreamedMP skin support for Moving Pictures 1.0 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

strike07

Portal Member
September 4, 2009
isit possible to get logo available on MP 1.02 ?

Its possible, but not with our current logo set. You see, in MediaPortal 1.0.2 the skin engine doesnt allow you to check for multiple properties such as DTS and 5.1 channels. Instead you have to display two logos, one for each. In StreamedMP we have logos that combine the AudioCodec with the Audio Channels e.g. 'DD 5.1', 'DTS 6.1', 'AAC 2.0' etc

thanks for the reply, is thre any guide on how to get the logo working on 1.02 ?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have finally got around to finalizing the Fanart Style, so if you are using that please re-download package.

The rounded poster image has changed, so please delete your skin cache. I shamelessly stole this image from cul8er's X-Factor skin :)

WARNING: when you delete your skin cache, You may not be able to start because MovingPictures 1.0.1beta saved artwork as PNG format. This results in mediaportal trying to cache it. You should follow this guide on working around the issue until the release candidate of movingpictures is released.

WindsorTheater

Portal Pro
    October 1, 2009
    Checking out the new beta ... looks good. I really like the category additions but the speed at which I can browse my movies is significantly degraded.

Anyone else seeing this? I suspect its due to the load times of the backgrounds - but they were there pre-beta so I don't think that's the whole problem.

How do I switch between 'fanart' and default mode? I have posters for the selected movie in the background as I scroll through movies - is this fanart? I would trade htis feature for faster browsing so maybe switching to default would help.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Will there be any changes needed for the new version of MPTVSeries?

Was thinking about it, but we are not far off from just providing a full release of StreamedMP. And the old skin files should work fine in new version of TVseries anyway (except for one minor bug about the season label).

Spaldo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2008
    FlashFXP Development Team
    Home Country
    Was thinking about it, but we are not far off from just providing a full release of StreamedMP. And the old skin files should work fine in new version of TVseries anyway (except for one minor bug about the season label).

No worries... thanks for the quick reply ltfearme :)

Only reason I asked is because I still haven't upgraded my version of MediaPortal until get its out of beta.

Thanks..

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I will create a Banner Wall mod when I have a few moments free.

Taffffy

Portal Member
    March 16, 2010
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    could anyone please tell me how I alter the colour used for watched movie titles in list view. what i would like is for watched and unwatched movies all to be listed in the unwatched colour as it is much easier to see.

sorry if this is a dumb question........

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom