StreamedMP Toolbar (1 Viewer)

AfshinBarani

Portal Pro
April 16, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
hi , it takes almost 10-12 seconds for this toolbar to disappear , how can i change that time ?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    146.2 KB

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Thats a main plugin of the Mediaportal software, not really anything to do with streamedMP.

Not sure if you can adjust the time out but if you can it will probably be in the plugins own configuration if it has any.

Open your mediaportal congfiguration, go to the plugins tab, then look for 'topbar' right click it and see if it has a configuration option, alternatively, you could do what i have done and disable it completely, cant really see a need for it if you have a remote.
    To disable it, right click the topbar plugin and click 'disable' and it wont show up again.

Holzi

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 21, 2010
    Ba-Wü
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
    Once I get back home, I'll try that. Thanks!
    My mini computer HTPC was doing a fine job running mediaportal, but the internal fan is starting to get very loud. I'd like to...
    Replies
    Views
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with Win11 installed. I downloaded and tried installing Mediaportal 1. I chose single click standard installation with no TV. It started working on things and I wasn't paying terribly close attention, but...
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
    I've done a few MP1 installs in the past and haven't had a problem, so I didn't expect one today. I just purchased a mini PC with...
    Replies
    Views
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
    Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
    Replies
    Views
    I have set VLC as external Player and set buffer there
    I have set VLC as external Player and set buffer there
    Is it possible to set buffer size for video rendering ? I play videos via WLAN & Samba and it loads every 5 seconds 2 MB. I want to...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 [solved] channel numbers issue DE
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    that's awesome, thank you! problem fixed. no idea how it got changed as I rarely go into the config.
    Hi, until recently i had my tv channels selectable by typing the channel number on my remote. for instance, i hit the number 9...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom