Pretoriano

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 1, 2007
    Roma, Italia
    Home Country
    Romania Romania
    hi

when i play a movie the subtitle are in dealy.

can anyone help me?

Thanks

Hi psharon1,wellcome to MediaPortal Forums...there's no feature in MP that let you modify subtitles delay and for now u could only do it by using the MPC subs engine that you can find here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/371988-post1.html .This engine is not supported by team MP yet and binaries are not available for MP 1.0.0.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi Steve, nice to see you're still around! The question is a bit broad so it's hard to give a solid anwser. In which part is this happening? My videos/MovingPictures/Onlinevideos? And do you use something like subcentral/subtitledownloader? Also log files in full debug mode of such a playback where it picks the old subtitlefile could...
    Hi Steve, nice to see you're still around! The question is a bit broad so it's hard to give a solid anwser. In which part is this...
    It appears that MP somehow caches previously used subtitle files for subsequent use next time the same video is played. My problem...
    Replies
    Views
    Default Direct Sound Device was the problem. MPAR worked better than Dircect Sound, but is still a problem. Changed Audio Renderer to use the TV and it's working.
    Default Direct Sound Device was the problem. MPAR worked better than Dircect Sound, but is still a problem. Changed Audio Renderer...
    New computer build with Windows 11 Pro. MediaPortal 1.34 x64. When I pause a video the audio drops out. This only occurs when...
    Replies
    Views
    My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the movie automatically manages all the extras on the Bluray, so my library is organized in this way. Moving everything would be a very long job (I have more than 2800 movies), plus I would lose the Extras...
    My problem is that I would like to switch from Kodi to Mediaportal. In Kodi, putting an Extras folder in the same folder as the...
    Hello, is it possible to exclude some folders from the Moving Pictures scan? My movies are organized in separate folders...
    Replies
    Views
    Oh, thank you I will read it immediately
    Oh, thank you I will read it immediately
    How can you play copy-protected Blu-rays with MP after AnyDVD has stopped working? And I don't mean converting the movies...
    Replies
    Views
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going to work on this occasion, but I do like the information you have given on Online Videos because I have tried and failed to understand the wiki on that. I will remember this for future use. In the meantime...
    Oh no. That's not good news. It looks like this is going to be complicated. OnlineVideos won't let us record, so that isn't going...
    Good evening! I am trying to set up a TV channel in the TV server to show my live stream from a local camera. I am clearly doing...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom