[no Bug] Subtitle Issues (.m2ts .mkv) MPC Splitter Matroska and Mpeg. (1 Viewer)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

I think it's the rest of subs but if i wait Russian sub appear and it's Ok, i didn't have this at each time.
    Surely it's reproductable in MPC-HC too.

I try to see if i can reproduce at each time :)
    Seb.

EDIT : i just tested and i have do the same in MPC-HC.
    I select subs #3 -> Go to OFF -> Subs #1 (Russian) and i can see a few subs in english (i think is subs #3).
    So i have the same thing that in MP.

But i'm on Win7 :)
    Cheers,
    Seb.

cpp2005

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 7, 2006
    Hi
    I updated patch thread with latest sources, it's for the same dll I posted here.

rivera
    Don't know where the problem is. Let's see if more people have it.

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    Canberra
    Home Country
    sorry to be dumb but does this patch allow mpc-hc to be used as for subtitles within mediaportal to play PGS subtitles with bluray movies that are in a *.m2ts format?

VdR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 17, 2006
    Belgium
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    sorry to be dumb but does this patch allow mpc-hc to be used as for subtitles within mediaportal to play PGS subtitles with bluray movies that are in a *.m2ts format?

I do not know the answer to your question, but I just managed to do that (i.e. play a Blu-Ray rip in .m2ts format from HDD with working PGS subtitles) using the Blu-Ray Handler plug-in.

VdR

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi,

On somes .m2ts, the MPC Mpeg Splitter find SUB and it's play by MPC-HC (subtitle option in MP configuration) and soon by FFDshow integrated Option (need patch too).
    Otherwise if the sub isn't detected, we have to make a BD structure with tsmuxer and with it subs are detected correctly.
    Cheers,
    Seb.

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
    July 5, 2005
    Canberra
    Home Country
    thanks i will give bluray handler a crack and see if it helps, it does seem random that the subtitles that are PGS are found on some movies and not others, have to do more digging i think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom