SubtitleDownloader (5 Viewers)

barneh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 4, 2010
    Malmö
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When I search for an subtitle it first check if a subtitle exists. If it does, the user get a information box that ask if it's gone be set to available.
    If I press Yes for that, it still continue to search.... is it possible to change this?

When I press Yes I won't to return to the Movie/TV-Series not start searching.... is this possible?
    Maybe configurable, so it's possible to choose the behaviour?

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    I would like to help to anyone with experience in developing subtitle engine to make addci7ed engine at last.
    I will provide this developer with useful links how to get data from site. Wireshark gave me some interesting info :cautious:

seco

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    I would like to help to anyone with experience in developing subtitle engine to make addci7ed engine at last.
    I will provide this developer with useful links how to get data from site. Wireshark gave me some interesting info :cautious:

In the past addic7ed admins requested to remove support from XBMC subtitles plugin since they do not want to external applications to access their site.

Of course nothing stops you from creating and using addic7ed downloader for SubtitleDownloader, but I just want to make this clear

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have a bit of a question regarding subtitledownloader/podnapisi.
    Didn't investigate very thorough, so it could be I'm missing something.

The thing is, when I fill title ("Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation") and year (2015) (url fetched: http://www.podnapisi.net/ppodnapisi...sion: Impossible – Rogue Nation&sY=2015&sJ=23) it results in no subtitles found, but when I manually edit the url to include only the word "Rogue" (full url: http://www.podnapisi.net/ppodnapisi/search?sXML=1&sK=Rogue&sY=2015&sJ=23) it returns 1 result which is exactly the movie which I was looking for.

Is this some issue with podnapisi, or unexpected url encoding, or in general multiple words (should/could they be enclosed in quotes?) ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom