Support for 1.2 RC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wilken

September 3, 2011
Home Country
Israel Israel
hello,
i wanted to know if there is a relese date for the new version that will support 1.2 rc MP.
thanks so much for this extansion.

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    there is a link to download for MediaPortal 1.1.0-1.1.3.
    there is a link to download for MediaPortal 1.2 beta
    then down down down to the bottom of the first post, you will see an attachment for RC version.

Thundercats

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2009
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hello rekenaar,

I have downloaded the version for 1.2RC and tried to install it with MPEI, but i still get the error message of MPEI stating i need 1.2RC ...(?)
    Has the updated xml file something to do with getting it installed properly?

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Hi Thundercats

I have not tried it myself, but I see the download count is more that 1800, so I guess it must be working.
    Can you describe the exact steps you follow and the exact error (maybe screenprint). Maybe someone using it can tell what is wrong.

also, looks like your system specs are a bit outdated? version 1.1.3.

mattroby

Portal Pro
    June 3, 2006
    Florida
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I have not tried it myself, but I see the download count is more that 1800, so I guess it must be working.
    Can you describe the exact steps you follow and the exact error (maybe screenprint). Maybe someone using it can tell what is wrong.

Hey guys - I just did another install last night of MP v.1.2 RC and just now installed OnlineVideos v. 0.32 RC. It installed without issue and works fine.

Thundercats -

Are you sure you grabbed the OnlineVideos file? It's the one that's attached at the bottom of the first post HERE -- just in case you grabbed the wrong version -- it took me a minute to figure it out.

Thundercats

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2009
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hmmmm i feel a little bit Blond rightnow. I downloaded the version for 1.2 BETA instead of RC.

Thanks for the clever searching. (i must have had my eyes in my ass when downloading the wrong version)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    You can always use GitHub online But judging by the picture, you are doing well. Direct Push to Master is prohibited, create PR.
    Hello, Because I was annoyed with closing MP, launch config, modify setting and start MP again, I decided to give MP the ability...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 1.31.0 Cannot view Changelog anymore DE
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to determine if this update is necessary for my system or not. Today I wanted to check the Changelog for version 1.34 (1.31 installed on my system) and I was asked for a “Jira” login. I tried to use the same one as...
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
    Hi all, I don't frequently update my MediaPortal and before seeing if it's really useful I used to browse the Changelog to...
    Replies
    Views
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix FrameGrabbing for EVR [MP1-5222] - TV Server: Fix ISO-8859-10/14 DVB text encodings [MP1-5224] - Fix Card "CancelTune" request Since Pre-Release : New: Since Pre-Release : Improvement / Rework...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core...
    We have just released MediaPortal 1.35 - Horizon x86 and x64 version. Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core...
    Replies
    Views
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the next release. We allocate about one month for Pre Release testing. In that time we will only fix bugs, after which comes the final release! Highlights of this release Bugfixes: [MP1-5221] - Core: Fix...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
    Replies
    Views
    I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios were not populated Fallback to english tagline didn't work Score / Popularity now empty instead of dummy rating and unknown popularity numbers Also I've tried to compile plugin against MP 1.34 x64 and...
    I've updated dlls in first post. Fixes: Summary / Overview was always empty Collections were not filtered to official ones Studios...
    Hi! TheTVDB.com has movies in their API now. API itself looks ok now so I decided to add TVDB to Moving Pictures. Check it if you...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom