Support for a site request thread (1 Viewer)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Is it possible to add the following sites?

- wtso.net -> Watch The Simpsons Online
    - watchhousemdonline.com -> House M.D. Online
    - watchfamilyguyonline.org -> Family Guy online
    - watchxonline.com -> Many series and shows available

I don't know if this is possible concerning laws, but I guess as it is "available" on the internet somehow we shouldn't have to worry about this.
    I can giv it a try to implement these sites, but have to read me in the source first, so may be someone of you knows an easy way.

I always have to say this: Great job on this plugin!

So long
    chret

The quality of these videos isn't great, but it's a large collection.
    Just found QuickSilverScreen - Watch Movies Online Free. Great quality, but these link to megavideo.com, and I can't find the link to the video-file and without payment you get the lowest bandwidth-priority...

Uups a big sorry the real adress is Watch TV Online - TVGorge.com without the www....:sorry::oops:

That one is very very nice!, and not too hard to progam.
    And it includes (and many many more) the previous requests

I think I'll start right away!

And finished! I think this is a record for me!

Damn, I think the logo is going to take me longer than the coding. who wants to help?

medimax

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Wow this TVGorge is great. I could help withe the logo, I think. I am not a professional but I can get along with Paint Shop.

Ropsu80

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2006
    Finland
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Great, and know for a "stupid" question... where can i get the version that has tvgorge in it? is it updated to the main file or should i look somewhere else? Too tired today to go through the entire thread...

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Great, and know for a "stupid" question... where can i get the version that has tvgorge in it? is it updated to the main file or should i look somewhere else? Too tired today to go through the entire thread...

It is 1: not yet added to the repository, and 2: not yet released, so you have to wait.

I will try to finetune the code, and to have a nice logo to it. Then I will add it to the repository, and after the release you will have it (or if you are really nice, you can ask someone for a pre-release dll)

Wow this TVGorge is great. I could help withe the logo, I think. I am not a professional but I can get along with Paint Shop.

Well, let's see what you can do.
    1 square png, with transparant background, and 1 rectangular (width = 3 times the height) also transparant background

medimax

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    1 square png, with transparant background, and 1 rectangular (width = 3 times the height) also transparant background[/QUOTE]

Maybe you could give me the resolution or max size. Should it be simple like the attached example or more fancy etc.

Attachments

• tvgorge copy.png
      tvgorge copy.png
      9.4 KB

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    1 square png, with transparant background, and 1 rectangular (width = 3 times the height) also transparant background

Maybe you could give me the resolution or max size. Should it be simple like the attached example or more fancy etc.[/QUOTE]

Very nice!, (I just finished it myself, but this one is much better)
    I think I will use this one, but I didn't see the mirrored piece on the website?

medimax

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think I will use this one, but I didn't see the mirrored piece on the website?

I just added it for the extra kick, but I can take it out if you don't like it.

P.S. could you send me the dll when its done or when its published?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I just added it for the extra kick, but I can take it out if you don't like it.

P.S. could you send me the dll when its done or when its published?

I kinda like it, so until someone has a good argument to change it...

You have to add
    Code:
        <Site name="TvGorge" util="TvGorge" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="en">
          <Categories>
          </Categories>
        </Site>
    to the onlinevideos.xml
    and copy the dll to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows or whereever your installation path is
    put your square png in your Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\icons, and the 3x1 in Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\banners, and you're good to go!

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.rar
      30.6 KB

medimax

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 5, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You have to add
    Code:
        <Site name="TvGorge" util="TvGorge" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="en">
          <Categories>
          </Categories>
        </Site>
    to the onlinevideos.xml
    and copy the dll to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows or whereever your installation path is
    put your square png in your Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\icons, and the 3x1 in Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\banners, and you're good to go!

:oops: its not working for me. I do have to overwrite the old dll? I just pasted the text in the xml with editor at the end of the file, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom