Support for a site request thread (4 Viewers)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    You have to add
    Code:
        <Site name="TvGorge" util="TvGorge" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="en">
          <Categories>
          </Categories>
        </Site>
    to the onlinevideos.xml
    and copy the dll to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows or whereever your installation path is
    put your square png in your Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\icons, and the 3x1 in Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\banners, and you're good to go!

:oops: its not working for me. I do have to overwrite the old dll? I just pasted the text in the xml with editor at the end of the file, right?

Yes, you have to overwrite the old dll, because in the xml there is a reference to a (new) class in the dll.

N

NIKOMCK

Very nice!, (I just finished it myself, but this one is much better)
    I think I will use this one, but I didn't see the mirrored piece on the website?

I just added it for the extra kick, but I can take it out if you don't like it.

P.S. could you send me the dll when its done or when its published?

I kinda like it, so until someone has a good argument to change it...

You have to add
    Code:
        <Site name="TvGorge" util="TvGorge" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="en">
          <Categories>
          </Categories>
        </Site>
    to the onlinevideos.xml
    and copy the dll to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows or whereever your installation path is
    put your square png in your Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\icons, and the 3x1 in Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\banners, and you're good to go!

:D
    I see the series / thubs from tvgorge. :D
    But i take "unable to play : xxxx" "audio codec: " :confused: everywhere now even in youtube and other online sides. :(

N

NIKOMCK

But i take "unable to play : xxxx" "audio codec: " :confused: everywhere now even in youtube and other online sides. :(

It seems like a codec-issue, are you sure it's because of the new dll?

the problem begin after the overwrite !!!
    if i reinstall the onlinevideo plugin then it play without a problem (youtube ...) but if i overwrite the dll file then take this message (youtube ...) :(
    any idea ?
    :D:D

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

if i reinstall the onlinevideo plugin then it play without a problem (youtube ...) but if i overwrite the dll file then take this message (youtube ...) :(
    any idea ?

That is weird, what os and mediaportal version do you have?

N

NIKOMCK

any idea ?

i have WinXP with last ver of mediaportal (1.0.2)
    codecs cccp and corecodec for matroska
    i can't understand. but the problem begin everytime i overwrite the dll !!!!!
    :sorry: and :D:D

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    any idea ?

i have WinXP with last ver of mediaportal (1.0.2)
    codecs cccp and corecodec for matroska
    i can't understand. but the problem begin everytime i overwrite the dll !!!!!
    :sorry: and :D:D

Hm, I have tested it on vista,mediaportal 1.02 and vista codec pack, and on mediaportal 1.1 RC1 and SAF codec pack,
    and both are working fine.
    Anything specific in the log-files?

N

NIKOMCK

problem solved with the install of new (old!!!!:D) cccp (09/09/09) ver ( :oops: i haven't see the ver of cccp).
    works perfect now .:D sorry my eror.
    thank doskabouter for the replys
    Sabbe i will test the SAF (in other pc ;)) thanks.
    :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom