Support for a site request thread (1 Viewer)

lstraath

Portal Member
January 3, 2010
Waalwijk
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi,

My daughter of 2 likes media portal also, she watches kaptain blaubar on the WRD online. She would love more content for her age so she has a request for the videos of Home - Sesame Street i did not find a single page that has acces to all the videos. But would you please give it a try?

regards,

Leon. (and thanks from Jackeline)

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

My daughter of 2 likes media portal also, she watches kaptain blaubar on the WRD online. She would love more content for her age so she has a request for the videos of Home - Sesame Street i did not find a single page that has acces to all the videos. But would you please give it a try?

regards,

It is doable, I think I will try to add this one for your daughter. Nice to see that she's learning english at this age!

lstraath

Portal Member
    January 3, 2010
    Waalwijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

regards,

It is doable, I think I will try to add this one for your daughter. Nice to see that she's learning english at this age!

Thanks for trying, i found that there is actually a way to go trough all videos only not all at once. Don't have enough experience with this plugin yet to configure it for all stes. RSS feeds i can manage but the rest is still a bit fuzzy for me.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hi,

regards,

Thanks for trying, i found that there is actually a way to go trough all videos only not all at once. Don't have enough experience with this plugin yet to configure it for all stes. RSS feeds i can manage but the rest is still a bit fuzzy for me.

I'm already way beyond that. Just have to figure some images and get the logo, and then it's finished!

chret

Portal Member
    February 1, 2010
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Very nice!, (I just finished it myself, but this one is much better)
    I think I will use this one, but I didn't see the mirrored piece on the website?

I just added it for the extra kick, but I can take it out if you don't like it.

P.S. could you send me the dll when its done or when its published?

I kinda like it, so until someone has a good argument to change it...

You have to add
    Code:
        <Site name="TvGorge" util="TvGorge" agecheck="false" enabled="true" lang="en">
          <Categories>
          </Categories>
        </Site>
    to the onlinevideos.xml
    and copy the dll to C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\plugins\Windows or whereever your installation path is
    put your square png in your Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\icons, and the 3x1 in Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\thumbs\OnlineVideos\banners, and you're good to go!

Didn't know this site before, this is great! :)
    Many thanks for implementing it in this plugin.

So far generally it is working fine.
    I just found one problem:
    When entering Desperate Housewives every season works fine except of Season 6. There I get an error getting category files.

Again many thanks for this implementation.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    When entering Desperate Housewives every season works fine except of Season 6. There I get an error getting category files.

Fixed it. Episode 6 is listed twice on the website and that was something I didn't expect...

Update: Sesamestreet is added

lstraath

Portal Member
    January 3, 2010
    Waalwijk
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Fixed it. Episode 6 is listed twice on the website and that was something I didn't expect...

Update: Sesamestreet is added

Thanks Doskabouter,

Does this mean i can expect it in the next release of the plugin or can i obtain the channel addition before that and implement it myself??? It's the first time i post a request so forgive me for being ignorand.:sorry:

regards,

Leon.

WsQ

Portal Pro
    December 15, 2008
    Kangasala
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    TvGorge worked great yesterday, but today it won't show anything. :(

--

Never mind. Seems that there is something going on with the site.

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    TvGorge worked great yesterday, but today it won't show anything. :(

--

Never mind. Seems that there is something going on with the site.

Damn, they completely changed the site! It was indeed too good to be true, such a simple site, with such a lot of series.
    I guess I'll spend the rest of the evening at my dev-pc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom