Support for a site request thread (2 Viewers)

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Just tried it. Playback was good, but MePo didn't come back after my quick playback test. I had to force it to close, then it reappeared.

Emph

te3hpurp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 23, 2008
    Rovaniemi
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Hi. on my first test i did not see this. but yesterday I saw same behavior. Maybe there is difference between stop and back button. Im not at home now so I cannot test

Br

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @doskabouter

KIJK.nl is broken for a couple of weeks now.. Do you have any idea if it is possible to fix it?

Another thing, I am watching a lot of videos from Gamekings.tv Only boring thing is that they have a lot of different categorys so I have to enter a lot of them first to see if there are new videos to watch. Would it been possible to add a cotegory; recently added or something like that? On the site itself it has something similar..

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    @doskabouter

KIJK.nl is broken for a couple of weeks now.. Do you have any idea if it is possible to fix it?

Another thing, I am watching a lot of videos from Gamekings.tv Only boring thing is that they have a lot of different categorys so I have to enter a lot of them first to see if there are new videos to watch. Would it been possible to add a cotegory; recently added or something like that? On the site itself it has something similar..

I know, it's a rather large change that they've done, and I've been working on it, but my time is rather limited lately.
    The gemist part is ready, but the series,genres and a-z aren't working yet. Could publish it if you want...

And I'll put the gamekings on my todolist

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I know, it's a rather large change that they've done, and I've been working on it, but my time is rather limited lately.
    The gemist part is ready, but the series,genres and a-z aren't working yet. Could publish it if you want...

And I'll put the gamekings on my todolist
    Sounds great! Thanks again for your support on this..

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, managed to squeeze in a couple of hours. Kijk.nl is fully functional again.
    Although I must say, quite a bit of content is paid only, and not always marked as such.
    So you can have the odd "no url", or "no videos found", but let me know if these are freely playable on the website

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Should be fixed (added the videos from Alle Videos )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom