SVT Play plugin (Swedish TV) (1 Viewer)

CountZer0

Portal Pro
March 16, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Nice! It would also be cool if one could get it in the basic home screen. Thanks for trying to do this!

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I assume that you can add it to the Basic Home menu with StreamedMP menu editor. At least I do this with Aeon Wide skin which basically uses the same menu editor.

Daniel

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Now there is StreamedMP skin support for the SVT Play plugin! Download the attached file and unzip it into the MediaPortal program directory (usually C:\Program files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\). Two screenshots are attached as well.

/Daniel

Attachments

• screen1.jpg
      screen1.jpg
      219.7 KB
    • screen2.jpg
      screen2.jpg
      182.5 KB
    • StreamedMP.zip
      30.6 KB

Daniel

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I will publish it as an MSI file at some point.

Otherwise MPInstaller is a nice alternative (and probably easier to deploy). For example it checks which skins that are currently installed and determines which skin files that will be installed on the user's computer.

Btw thanks for a great plugin, exactly what we needed in a Swedish htpc!

lillgrabben

Portal Member
    January 18, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    A plugin question. I have noticed that some episodes of like Andra Avenyn has like a flash player. I just get the sound then with this plugin, how can I solve this issue?

Johan

Portal Pro
    April 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Probably same problem I have. Try to press the fullscreen button on your remote. If you're lucky you get picture but you have no control anymore. But at least you can watch the episode. You can also try to enable vmr9 for webstreams in mp configuration. Then you will not have this problem but if you are on win xp you will get really bad quality since direct show filters in xp does not seem to get the correct bandwith and shows the lowest quality stream instead of 800kbit version. If you are on Vista it works perfect. I can no longer use this plugin since I am running MP 1.0 (very stable for me otherwise) and SVTplay is crashing for me if I am not running vmr9 and svtplay+vmr9 is not working well with XP.

It's a pity since this plug-in is really very very nice.

christix

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2008
    Skepplanda
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Does this Plugin still work?

HI!
    I can't get SVT Plugin to work any more. Is it just me, or is it everybody? I have noticed that SVT has changed
    ther site a couple of days ago. Is this the reason?
    Would be nice with some feedback, so i now if it is just my setup or everybodys.:confused:

Froad

Portal Member
    January 10, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Same situation for me since a couple of days...:(

Dan Wikstrom

Portal Member
    August 12, 2008
    Eskilstuna
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    HI!
    I can't get SVT Plugin to work any more. Is it just me, or is it everybody? I have noticed that SVT has changed
    ther site a couple of days ago. Is this the reason?
    Would be nice with some feedback, so i now if it is just my setup or everybodys.:confused:

Yes same for me,

They have run a site called SVT Play Beta some time and have the old site runs parallels.
    Now the old is gone so probably thats the reason. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom