SVT Play plugin (Swedish TV) (8 Viewers)

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Bredin and Johan (and more):
Thank you. It is appreciation that keep us plugin developers going (sure aint the money ;) )

Johan

Portal Pro
April 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Works like a charm with RC4 now. Thanks!

Do you have any clue why the poor quality with vmr9?
It seems like it is getting the videostream at a lower bitrate than when played in windows media player.
It should use 800kb/s (maximum bitrate for Andra Avenyn) but in MP with vmr9 it feels like quite a lot lower.
Does maybe WMP sending some "instructions" about which bitrate that are available?

Gothenburgar

Portal Member
January 21, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Aaaah

I have not been in this thread for some time, it is great that you are "back" MrMad! I am still using the plugin everyday and now I must get home to see the improvements!

As I am somewhat of a hobby programmer (hehe, when there is time which there never is nowadays), what is the plugin written in? (I am running the trial of VS2008, can I open it using that to see how it "looks inside" somehow?)

:D for the most used plugin I have got!

Nybbe67

Portal Pro
December 28, 2007
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks MrMad, great job!
As Johan says, "works like a charm in RC4". But I have some minor problems with the sound in latest Rapport and latest weather. I have no sound there, but in for example Aktuellt and Morgonsoffan it's working. Is it a different audiostream maybe?

MrMad

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Göteborg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Gothenburgar:
It's written in C#. You can find an old version of the source in my first post. Contact me if you want a newer one.

Nybbe67:
Haven't seen that, sorry.

mr viggo:
I can include your skin next time I make a real release. Thanks.

If anyone can make a Blue3 (+wide?) skin I would appreciate it. Otherwise I will have to make one myself...

Bredin

December 9, 2008
Beacon, NY
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Np MrMad,

Hey, Im using SVTPlay under Blue3 and all I did was move the xml file over to the folder... havent had any major issue... yet :)

Is there a way to have MP play the next title in line ? Say if you are in Svensson Svensson, to have it play the next episode...

Thanks
Stefan

karlake

Portal Pro
October 1, 2006
Borås
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Publish this graet plugin

Hi MrMad!

Could you not publish this plugin under plugins on the homepage.
It took me a year to find this plugin by chance.
Best of all would be if you made a MSI file for it so people without any computerskill could
get it as well.

Now that the problem with preselected flashfiles is sorted, please try to sort out the low bitrate problem.
My world would be a happy one!

:D
Karl-Åke

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    mr viggo:
    I can include your skin next time I make a real release. Thanks.

If you want to, sure go ahead. But it is far from a complete skin file. Only list view works, but that is at least a start :) Unfortunately, I don't have the skills to enhance it :(

MrMad

Portal Pro
    May 18, 2005
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I have edited the first post of this thread to include the latest version of the plugin. It also includes the source code for those interested.

Hey, Im using SVTPlay under Blue3 and all I did was move the xml file over to the folder... havent had any major issue... yet :)

Is there a way to have MP play the next title in line ? Say if you are in Svensson Svensson, to have it play the next episode...

Yes, that should work for all skins. What I was thinking was a skin with more Blue3 look and feel. I at least added a new plugin picture in the latest release.

You mean to automatically play the next one when one episode ends? There is no way to do that at this time.

Could you not publish this plugin under plugins on the homepage.
    It took me a year to find this plugin by chance.
    Best of all would be if you made a MSI file for it so people without any computerskill could
    get it as well.

Now that the problem with preselected flashfiles is sorted, please try to sort out the low bitrate problem.

I will publish it as an MSI file at some point.
    About the low bitrate problem I really do not know what to do about it.

If you want to, sure go ahead. But it is far from a complete skin file. Only list view works, but that is at least a start :) Unfortunately, I don't have the skills to enhance it :(

It's included in the latest version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom