SVT Play plugin (Swedish TV) (3 Viewers)

Forseti

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Im back, with i might be able to have a look at the things not working tomorrow nite!

weppe

Portal Member
October 17, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I am having problems with viewing some of the contents. The children programs work flawlessly but I am mostly interested in the sport section and I can't seem to be able to view any material from there. Every link I choose just leads to another one and no video is ever displayed. Otherwise this is by far the most used plugin for me, I just wish there was something similar for nhl.com.

Forseti

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

Sorry for my "absence", but I have been trying to get my GD MediaPortal HTPC to actually be able to do its MAIN purpose... ie watch tv.... The TvService just keeps crashing and crashing.. *frustrating*

Anyway I will have a look at this as soon as I got my MP working (ie Wife can use tv to watch tv..).

What we probably would like to do is to have Svt publish some API to the SvtPlay website, crawling the website (as the plugin does today) is just a VERY BAD SOLUTION.

Tyro

Portal Member
April 29, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
SVTPlay don´t show all programs in a TV-series

When I´m searching for a program I have noticed that I only get a list of 5 items. If there are 7 programs in a series the list only contains program 2 to 6. Is there a limitation (5) in how many programs the SVTPlay-plugin can show in the list and why don´t the list contain the last showed program?

pebsen

October 11, 2007
Any progress?

Any progress on adapting this plugin to new svtplay?

I assume the problem is the new structure of svtplay and the structure of the html pages. My suggestion is to skip the browsing by category (as it is now) and use http://svtplay.se/alfabetisk/ instead (list the programs by alphabet). The latest shows can be fetched from the RSS feed "SVT play - senaste sändningar" instead of the html code. Wouldn't this be a solution to the current problem?

disclaimer: i am not a programmer, so i might have missed something here.

/ Pebsen

thrawnarn

Portal Member
October 6, 2007
Satte mig några timmar och gjorde om lite i pluginet igår... Det är första gången jag satte mig och kikade i ett MP-plugin så det tog lite extra tid och det är inte superbra, har inte heller städat koden så den är allt utom vacker, men den fyller sitt syfte och fungerar för mig nu (testat på 1.0 och på senaste SVN:en). Jag vet en bugg och det är att när man går ut från en film så kommer man till de olika programmen under kategorierna istället för "visningarna" som finns under ett program, men det får ni leva med... Tog även bort vädret eftersom det inte fungerade längre, slänger därför bara med Blue3 skinnet i den här zip filen... Om någon som kan skinning vill göra ett schysst för StreamedMP så skulle ingen bli gladare än jag, någon som vill kika lite på det ?? :rolleyes:

Om ni hittar buggar eller vill ha nya funktioner skriv här så ska jag kika när jag får tid, har ganska mkt annat att göra, men hinner jag så fixar jag... :D

EDIT: i'm sorry my post is in swedish, but the plugin is for the swedish market :D

Attachments

• SVTPlay.zip
    30.6 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom