- Add shows to favorites, easy accessible via menu
    - Remember views for list, icons etc...

Elof

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 18, 2005
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Om ni hittar buggar eller vill ha nya funktioner skriv här så ska jag kika när jag får tid, har ganska mkt annat att göra, men hinner jag så fixar jag... :D
    A small bug: when you select Värmlandsnytt you get the error "Could not extract link to video from ASX file", all the other regional news seems to work. Guess where I live... :) But thanks for the update!

Pastill

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Some problems with the new version:

It shows only first list page of programs ( if you have selected a category: Kultur & nöje, then just first page of program is showed, not page two. You can't see/select a lot of programs)

When selected a program, in a lot of cases it don't show the latest one (Hockeykväll don't show 30/3; Mia & Klara don't show 22/3; Babben & Co don't show 28/3, .... )

The meny on the left is only displayed when going up from first item in list. Otherwise it's not displayed.

bozzo70

Portal Pro
    November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Great Plugin =)

When i try start a program it says : Unable to play.: 090415textnyheter1692100text.wmv, audio codec:
    Nothing happens it just stands ther and nothing starts.

Any ideas what tha problem can be?

/

MrBrooks

May 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Tv4/tv3/kanal5

Other web-tv plugins?

Hi,
    I'm fairly new to the hole MP thing... but I'm already hooked!!

I really loved the svt-play plugin for MP. There are some minor issues already mentioned.
    Since I'm not a programmer myself I would like to see if anyone seen or programmed plugin for the other channels, such as tv4replay, tv3-play and kanal5?

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Also, (has nothing to do with this thread), but I'm looking to buy the FireDTV-C card for my HTPC. Has anyone experience with this and how it works with DVB-C and Comhem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom