SVT Play (1 Viewer)

Pastill

Portal Pro
September 2, 2007
I tried all above 800 in the afternoon and had no trouble playing them. What filters are you using to play? I tested with LAV.
Well, I've used Microsoft DTV-DVD encoder. For me it gives best result (with DXVA) when watching demanding high bitrate videos.
Now I've tested that one, LAV, Cyberlink, ffdshow DXVA and MPC.
What puzzle/annoy me is that I get different result with different Live streams.
When watchin "Olympic tourch in London" I can only watch 5-8 s, then it stops/crasch ( see mpg from MS and LAV encoders ).
Only encoders working on that event is MS and LAV. ( I don't know if in sync video-audio)
Attached some log files.
When watching News later on, only ffdshow DXVA and MS is working.
ffdshow DXVA working good but with bad picture quality. MS good picture but out of sync a.s.f.

???

HW is Intel i3-2105 with integrated HD Graphics 3000. -> HDMI -> FullHD TV
Windows 7 Home Premium
Completly updated with latest .....

Attachments

• SVTPlay Live.zip
    144.3 KB

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I think the streams might not be fully DXVA compatible with your Intel GPU which could be very picky when it comes to standard compliance. Maybe test without hardware acceleration?

Pastill

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    I think the streams might not be fully DXVA compatible with your Intel GPU which could be very picky when it comes to standard compliance. Maybe test without hardware acceleration?
    Done both with and without. No luck.
    Odd thing is that on all Olympic Live streams ( if looking in GraphStudioNext as attached files) it says in the beginning that the video have a total time of 5-8 s, and after that time it stops.

From SVTPlay forum I can read that they only support Flash (latest), HTML5 and Silverlight.

Could the problem be that they use Copy Protection for some streams ?

Last edited:

Wbunaarf

Portal Pro
    December 9, 2005
    Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Odd thing is that on all Olympic Live streams ( if looking in GraphStudioNext as attached files) it says in the beginning that the video have a total time of 5-8 s, and after that time it stops.

I haven't checked with graphstudio, but it matches what I see in MP - after about 5 seconds the stream ends. During this time I always have sound (LAV Audio), but with LAV Video I only have black picture while with MS codec I have the correct image.

//W

pnyberg

Portal Pro
    August 21, 2006
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Still no change with this - I'm seeing the same thing, the stream just ends after 5-8 seconds... Would be nice if it would work of course...

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    And still no MPUrlSourcesplitter.lgo attached after when it ended prematurely, so nothing to look at for us.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have updated the site. Let me know if the premature stopping problem is now fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom