SVT Play (2 Viewers)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Thanks! After your latest update all videos seem to work or at least start (haven't had the time to watch a full show). the MPUrlSourceSplitter_Protocol_Rtmp.dll file needed to be deleted for it to work

I tried to skip forward in a few videos but then nothing happens, but maybe it was like that before with the non-drm:ed files with the new format (logs attached). Anyway a great step forward!
    From logs it seems that downloading and decrypting works, but filter is not requested to start playback after seek. Try to press pause and play after seek. Which MP, OV and OS do you have?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Nope, a restart didn't fix anything. Attached are the logs, the MPURLsource.log is huge. :eek:

Emph
    Delete MPUrlSourceSplitter_Protocol_Rtmp.dll from filter folder, it should help.

Sorry, didn't work for me. Still get "No URL". Logs attached.

Emph
    Download again all filter's files from SVN (except MPUrlSourceSplitter_Protocol_Rtmp.dll - do not download and delete it), in logs you have crash while loading plugins.

Pastill

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Still problem with viewing.
    After updating ax and dll -files it now start video after a looooong buffering time, but video stop after a couple of seconds while sound is continuing.
    Same with all tested programs.
    LIVE is getting "Missing URL".

See attached logs.

Have W7 , Intel i3 processor with HD3000 graphics

PS Can see (from router) that you spent a lot of hours on this. Appriciate that.

PS II
    Others also have problems with new version of SVT Play.
    SMARTv is not working and other platforms have huge problems.
    http://m3.idg.se/2.1022/1.476457/svt-play-och-samsung-i-krissamarbete
    See also comments from readers.
    http://m3.idg.se/2.1022/1.476457/sv...te?articleRenderMode=listpostings#a19.1447609

Last edited:

pellelkpg

Portal Member
    March 14, 2010
    Thanks! After your latest update all videos seem to work or at least start (haven't had the time to watch a full show). the MPUrlSourceSplitter_Protocol_Rtmp.dll file needed to be deleted for it to work

I tried to skip forward in a few videos but then nothing happens, but maybe it was like that before with the non-drm:ed files with the new format (logs attached). Anyway a great step forward!
    From logs it seems that downloading and decrypting works, but filter is not requested to start playback after seek. Try to press pause and play after seek. Which MP, OV and OS do you have?

In the test I was using mediaportal 1.2.2. I just upgraded to the 1.2.3 (thought I did that a long time ago) but exactly the same thing happens. I am running onlinevideos 1.3.0.0 on a XP 32-bit system

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    In the test I was using mediaportal 1.2.2. I just upgraded to the 1.2.3 (thought I did that a long time ago) but exactly the same thing happens. I am running onlinevideos 1.3.0.0 on a XP 32-bit system
    I have Win7 32bit, so I need to test filter on WinXP. Maybe WinXP is working in another way as Win7.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Still problem with viewing.
    After updating ax and dll -files it now start video after a looooong buffering time, but video stop after a couple of seconds while sound is continuing.
    Live is not tested now. It will be next step. But from logs is clear that you have serious performance problem. Steps which takes on my HTPC few miliseconds, on your computer takes hundreds :( Do you have any firewall or antivirus solution active?

Pastill

Portal Pro
    September 2, 2007
    Do you have any firewall or antivirus solution active?
    Only W7 standard Firewall and Security Essential.
    Same setup as before when everything was working.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom