Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (2 Viewers)

pnyberg

Portal Pro
August 21, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Do anybody else have problems with finding Urls in swefiilmer?
I can't remember the exact error message but when trying to watch an episode of for example Gotham I get the error "URL not found..." when starting the episode.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Do anybody else have problems with finding Urls in swefiilmer?
    I can't remember the exact error message but when trying to watch an episode of for example Gotham I get the error "URL not found..." when starting the episode.
    I have not used Swefilmer in ages, but I can take a peek at it this evening or sometime in the weekend.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Swefilmer updated. Man they reeeeeally don't want anyone scraping their site, 3-4 iframes deep, all with urls made by some (ok "simple") javascript, hash values and what not.

Edit: gotham still does not work since the content isn't located at ******

Last edited:

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Trying to watch the latest episode of "Mordet" on TV3 doesn't work. The other episodes works just fine. It seems to have a different URL?

Emph

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Trying to watch the latest episode of "Mordet" on TV3 doesn't work. The other episodes works just fine. It seems to have a different URL?

Emph
    It looks like that episodes subtitle is missing on server (get a 404). And since I wasn't careful enough when getting the subtitles in the util an exception occurs. I can fix this but I think I'm going to wait to publish until next version of OV there has been a lot of breaking changes in the source code.

No hard feelings I hope :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom