Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (2 Viewers)

Nybbe67

Portal Pro
December 28, 2007
Gothenburg
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi Ministerk and many thanks for your contribution.
But I still have some problems with Swefilmer. Tried to watch a movie and it says that Im not logged in. But I have put the loginstring in the settings and I have also tried with IE from my pc and its working with my account.

My LoginPostDataFormatString looks like this:
username=MYUSERNAME&pass=MYPASSWORD&remember=1&ref=&Login=Logga+in

Is it correct?

Best regards
Niklas

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi Ministerk and many thanks for your contribution.
    But I still have some problems with Swefilmer. Tried to watch a movie and it says that Im not logged in. But I have put the loginstring in the settings and I have also tried with IE from my pc and its working with my account.

My LoginPostDataFormatString looks like this:
    username=MYUSERNAME&pass=MYPASSWORD&remember=1&ref=&Login=Logga+in

Is it correct?

Best regards
    Niklas
    I have no problems logging in to Swefilmer. I know sometimes they have a simple anti ddos protection enabled through cloudflare (simple challenge response javascript), if that is enabled the login fails, maybe thats what happened when you tried the first time.

You should not need to change the LoginPostDataFormatString, keep it as is:
    username={0}&pass={1}&remember=1&ref=&Login=Logga+in
    The {0} and {1} values are set in the Swefilmer util.

Enter your credentials either in the context menu in OnlineVideos or in OnlineVideos settings:
    Skärmavbild 2014-11-03 kl. 20.27.03.png

mr viggo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Just found out why my downloaded videos from svtplay didn't show up in the "download" folder. For everyone else, you have to enable f4m as an extension in the mepo config for videos.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Tried watching a couple of SVT Play clips yesterday, but they wouldn't work. "Hitlåtens historia". Didn't try watching anything else for a while. Is it just me, or are they broken atm?

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom