Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (2 Viewers)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thanks. Going to take a peek at it tonight.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    I think that problem is in stream, but unfortunatelly, streams are geo-blocked. Do you know about any Swedish VPN?

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Here are my logs. Thank you!
    I didn't find anything wrong. I tested on 'Full patte - Avsnitt 6'. As I checked, you have same MP (1.7.1), same OnlineVideos, same MP Url Source Filter. Maybe is problem with LAV filters (I have 0.61.2). Do you have same problem, if you pause stream after started playback and wait until it is loaded to 100%?

optimalt

Portal Member
    August 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thank you for looking in to this! I also have LAV 0.61.2 installed (even reinstalled it just now). If I pause the the stream after started playback, how do I know if the stream loads? There's now indication of anything loading. But I guess it is a codec issue, because I have the same problem if I download the stream first and then try to play it in MP (it plays fine i VLC).

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    It seems that in Titan skin, it isn't straitforward :) After pausing you need to press Y (show/hide OSD). You should see very small blue bar and growing orange bar - growing orange bar shows, how much data are loaded, blue bar shows what is your current play position. But if you first download stream and try to play in MP and still you have problem, than is maybe problem with your LAV filter settings - maybe some HW acceleration.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Glad you have (somewhat) sorted it out.
    @gusaro do you have Intel gfx and hw acceleration enabled?
    Well if anyone's interested, I've no problems with SVT, tested with Full putt and the crossfit video from gusaros log.
    I'm on MP 1.5.0.0 + OV 1.8.0.0, LAV 0.58.2.0 and MP Url Source Filter 1.0.0.3180, Radeon graphics + DXVA acceleration.

EDIT:
    And thx for the help @georgius (y)

Last edited:

optimalt

Portal Member
    August 19, 2011
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    SVTPlay works for me as well with LAV and DXVA or DXVA2. It seems that it is only with LAV + QuickSync activated that video from SVTPlay hangs after a few seconds (audio works fine).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom