Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (1 Viewer)

gusaro

Portal Member
October 3, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Yes that did it! Quicksync seemed to be the problem.
So who is responsible for this bug? Intel? LAV? Mediaportal? OnlineVideos? SVT?
Will the rest of my media playback suffer if I choose DXVA instead of QuickSync in the LAV settings?

Thanks again for the help

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    As I know QuickSync is good for Intel graphics cards, but mostly I use DXVA acceleration. It should be working with all graphics cards.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Noticed that SVT released a new version of SVTPlay today. Hopefully the changes aren't to big... keeping fingers crossed..

Pablik

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 19, 2010
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Exactly the same problem with Czech TV (Ceska Televize) archive. It uses f4m for live streams now. There seems to be a problem with the joining of received f4m segments. When the playback reaches end of first(or other) segment, playback hangs.
    Problem occurs with IntelQuickSync and ffdshow decoders. DXVA or VLC handles the file fine.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Noticed that SVT released a new version of SVTPlay today. Hopefully the changes aren't to big... keeping fingers crossed..

Oh, maybe that's why it doesn't work anymore in MP? I get a time-out getting categories...
    Emph

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Oh, maybe that's why it doesn't work anymore in MP? I get a time-out getting categories...
    Emph

That's correct. I'm going take a look at tonight, but I can't promise a release before or under the weekend.[DOUBLEPOST=1401977143][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Exactly the same problem with Czech TV (Ceska Televize) archive. It uses f4m for live streams now. There seems to be a problem with the joining of received f4m segments. When the playback reaches end of first(or other) segment, playback hangs.
    Problem occurs with IntelQuickSync and ffdshow decoders. DXVA or VLC handles the file fine.
    Interesting. SVTPlay have used f4m quite a long time, strange that nobody has reported this problems earlier.

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    SVTPlay fixed. I made a full re-write and because of this your previous favorites will not work, you have to remove and add them again.
    Main changes:
    • "Öppet arkiv" is now under "Kategorier"
    • You can search
    • OnlineVideos site is more web-site-alike in content and structure (but no "Kanaler" still)
    If you find any problems, please report it!

mrstef

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey Ministerk, I am still having issues with SVT Play. I updated to OnlineVideos to the latest version, updated the sites and verified that I had version 1.0.0.3271 of OnlineVideos.Sites.ministerk.dll. But I still get the (swedish) message "Fel hämtar dynamiska kategorier" (yes it sounds a bit odd).

I then checked out the latest source code for OnlineVideos via SVN (version 3271) and built that, but got the same issue,...

Oh, hang on, you JUST posted an update (like 2 minutes ago),... will try version 3272,.. :)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Oh, hang on, you JUST posted an update (like 2 minutes ago),... will try version 3272,.. :)

Well try that ;). I think they putting a final touch to the site right now. They cleaned some unnecessary divs and stuff.

EDIT: And to the others out there: update your sites and it will work again. (For now, I think there's going to some small changes now and then with a new site up and running)

mrstef

Portal Pro
    March 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I just tried out 3272, and it got me a lot futher, now I can browse all the programs etc,...

However, I tried to start "Sommarlov" but something seems to go wrong,... It starts to buffer, but then it the buffer counter suddenly vanishes and the video playback is not started. I have attached a log file which shows there is an exception occuring. Do I need to do something more to get the new SVT Play site running (different codecs or something)?[DOUBLEPOST=1402525924][/DOUBLEPOST]
    I tried to start "Sommarlov" but something seems to go wrong,...

Argh, please disregard that report. It was actually one of my private code changes in MediaPortal which interfered with OnlineVideos. Version 3272 seems to work just fine! Thanks a lot! :-D

Attachments

• OnlineVideos.zip
      1.8 KB
    Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom