Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (1 Viewer)

freddano

Portal Member
February 7, 2011
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
@Ministerk First of all, I hope you have a nice vacation. Secondly, no. URPlay seems to be currently broken in onlinevideos. I get the same message about geo-block on all of the maybe five or six videos I tried.

Again, I hope you'll have a nice vacation!

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    URPlay fixed. Added "Ämnesordsök" from context menu of videos. Also you can make different subtitle choices, configure from site context menu. If you choose the "manual" setting you pick your subtitle language from the context menu of the selected video.

Added subtitle support to MovHunter, you have to manually pick your subtitle language from the context menu of the selected video. Far from every video have subtitles.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    TV4 (Idol) isn't working for me at the moment. Could be my system though, I get huge MPUrlSourceSplitter.bak files in my log directory for some reason, over a GB each... I've just removed them and my HTPC is on a fresh reboot, so I'd thought it might be worth raising the question here.

Thanks

Edit: YouTube works.

Edit 2: Now it works! Did you change anything, or was it just a glitch?

Emph

Last edited:

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Emph and Idol, the never ending story... ;).
    Probably just a glitch. Moving right now, been without a computer a couple of days. (Slight panic)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Maybe you know, maybe not, I'm working on new filter. Currently I'm trying to migrate decryption which is used in some SVT videos. It will be great if somebody can send me connection settings for some Swedish VPN to test decryption. If you know about encrypted video on SVT site, let me know, you'll spare my time for searching it.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Maybe you know, maybe not, I'm working on new filter. Currently I'm trying to migrate decryption which is used in some SVT videos. It will be great if somebody can send me connection settings for some Swedish VPN to test decryption. If you know about encrypted video on SVT site, let me know, you'll spare my time for searching it.
    Right now i don't think there are any content encrypted. I checked the usual suspects (Foreign movies and series) but couldn't find any encrypted video streams. We have to wait for another season of an american blockbuster series I think.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Right now i don't think there are any content encrypted. I checked the usual suspects (Foreign movies and series) but couldn't find any encrypted video streams. We have to wait for another season of an american blockbuster series I think.
    Great thanks to @vuego who created for me proxy for testing. Anyway, I found one encrypted stream. It's something live, url: http://www.svtplay.se/kanaler/kunskapskanalen.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Great thanks to @vuego who created for me proxy for testing. Anyway, I found one encrypted stream. It's something live, url: http://www.svtplay.se/kanaler/kunskapskanalen.
    Ok, great. Those live streams under svtplay.se/kanaler/ haven't worked for ages. If the new filter/splitter could be able to play them it should render you a bunch of golden star thank-yous (y). But if it doesn't then it's no worries, most of MP users have those channels anyways (FTA channels).

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    Ok, great. Those live streams under svtplay.se/kanaler/ haven't worked for ages. If the new filter/splitter could be able to play them it should render you a bunch of golden star thank-yous (y). But if it doesn't then it's no worries, most of MP users have those channels anyways (FTA channels).
    You can try to use filter from first post of merged filter thread.You'll probably need to specify decryption module URL to http://players.edgesuite.net/flash/analytics/qos/v1.3.1/data.swf.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi all,

First @georgius I haven't tried the new filter yet, sorry about that.

Dreamfilm and TFPlay is broken. I have looked at the problems and it is fixable, but I haven't got time do it right now. Is it anyone out there that is really going to miss them?

TFPlay was a good site with good quality videos (720p+) but have changed and now the main content is 240p, 360p and maybe in some cases 480p and uses ****** (as sweflimer and dreamfilm) and lots of missing content - quite a disappointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom