Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (4 Viewers)

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm, actually ToString should work. Need to inspect what happens here.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Noticed tha none of the A-Ö listings in SVT Play worked. I have fixed this, but if you would like to use the fix you need to use OnlineVideos 2.0 Beta Test. Updated dll in post #21.

Please note, this is a beta test version of OnlineVideos, read the opening post of the thread.

The dll also contains a fix for Sweflix.

bozzo70

Portal Pro
    November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi..

I have OV 1.9 installed and MP 1.10.0 , most of programs are working such as SVT Play, TV 4 Play etc.. but not Sweflix and Swefilmer.
    Everytime I try to start it says Wrong URL or I have to put username and password and I have allready put theme at right place.
    Any Ideas what to try next?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi..

I have OV 1.9 installed and MP 1.10.0 , most of programs are working such as SVT Play, TV 4 Play etc.. but not Sweflix and Swefilmer.
    Everytime I try to start it says Wrong URL or I have to put username and password and I have allready put theme at right place.
    Any Ideas what to try next?
    For Sweflix, please see the post above yours. I didn't know that Swefiler was broken (don't use it), I'm not sure when I have time to look into it, but maybe next week.
    I'm not going to publish any more site fixes for OV1.9, to much hassle (for me), hopefully the release of 2.0 isn't that far away, some more testing needs to done though.

bytebitten

March 21, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,
    I would very much appreciate help with setting up Swedish channels (primary SVT and Swefilmer), are there any "how to" to be find anywhere?

Currently I can select video-clips from SVT but I only get the sound, the picture is black, any suggestions?
    I have also tried to add "Swefilmer" and "Swefilmer Site" in the plug-in page, but with "Swefilmer" the folder remains empty, the "Swefilmer Site" shows content structure but when selecting a video it says "Login needed" even though I have entered the login information on the plug-in page, what to do?

Currently my setup is the following:
    MediaPortal 1.8.0
    LAVFilters 0.63.0.0
    MediaPortalUrlSourceSplitter 1.0.0.3312
    OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0

Thanks in advance!

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,
    I would very much appreciate help with setting up Swedish channels (primary SVT and Swefilmer), are there any "how to" to be find anywhere?

Currently I can select video-clips from SVT but I only get the sound, the picture is black, any suggestions?
    I have also tried to add "Swefilmer" and "Swefilmer Site" in the plug-in page, but with "Swefilmer" the folder remains empty, the "Swefilmer Site" shows content structure but when selecting a video it says "Login needed" even though I have entered the login information on the plug-in page, what to do?

Currently my setup is the following:
    MediaPortal 1.8.0
    LAVFilters 0.63.0.0
    MediaPortalUrlSourceSplitter 1.0.0.3312
    OnlineVideos 1.9.0.0

Thanks in advance!

First Sweflimer is broken, I have fixed the site but it's not going to be available pre OnlineVideos 2.0.
    Second, SVT - it's hard to tell without logs, but my top two guesses are:
    1) You don't actually use LAV, check your Video codec settings (Automatic decoder selection should not be checked)
    2) You're using Intel QuickSync for HW acceleration (in LAV settings)

bytebitten

March 21, 2015
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Thank you for your quick reply!

Ok, I will not put any more effort on Swefilmer for the moment.

I checked your suggestions but as far as I can understand those settings where correct, the strange thing was that when testing SVT today in some cases I can start video clips with both sound and picture and the rest gave the "Fel hämtar dynamiska kategorier" error but that may be the same error that you already have discovered?

Do you think the OV2.0 Beta is stable enough to give a try?

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I checked your suggestions but as far as I can understand those settings where correct, the strange thing was that when testing SVT today in some cases I can start video clips with both sound and picture and the rest gave the "Fel hämtar dynamiska kategorier" error but that may be the same error that you already have discovered?
    Yes that's fixed.
    Do you think the OV2.0 Beta is stable enough to give a try?
    It's stable. Some quirks with remote control and the browser player. Also the (automatic) update functionality is disabled, you need either compile updates yourself or wait for someone to publish it.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

With the release of OV2.0 some fixes and new features are available:
    • Sweflix and Swefilmer fixed. Swefilmer working with all known hosters now, not only ******.
    • Small fix for Viasat
    • Kanal 5,9 and 11 (try to) scrobble series to trakt.
    • SVTPlay
      • A-Ö titles fixed
      • Live channels (Kanaler) are reintroduced
      • Scrobbles series titles to trakt where Säsong and Avsnitt is in the title of the video (only in A-Ö listings?)

bozzo70

Portal Pro
    November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi..
    Installed new OV 2.0 and Iptv filter 2.1.7.5510 but when I look i configaration thers is no Sweflix and Swefilmer ?

/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom