Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (2 Viewers)

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    So, I tried again now, and I get a message that reads:

FEL PÅBÖRJAR UPPSPELNING
    AT LEAST ONE PARSER STILL DOESN'T RETURN KNOWN (can't keep reading, as it's not a fade label, so the text it cut off in StreamedMP)

Logs attached.
    Emph
    It seems that you're using latest (2.2.9.5882) version of filter. Try to use 2.2.7.5846 version.

Attachments

• MediaPortalUrlSourceSplitter2.2.7.5846.mpe1
      5.8 MB

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia
    So, I tried again now, and I get a message that reads:

FEL PÅBÖRJAR UPPSPELNING
    AT LEAST ONE PARSER STILL DOESN'T RETURN KNOWN (can't keep reading, as it's not a fade label, so the text it cut off in StreamedMP)

Logs attached.
    Emph
    I have now problem at all and it scrobbles ;)
    View attachment 176701

This is the part of OnlineVideos I don't fully understad (to say the least...). Maybe @georgius can help? There is no geo blocking on the site (in MP :p:cool::censored::whistle:) so you can play "1x01- Roy besöker världsberömda Magnolia Bakery" under Dplay.se -> Program A-Ö -> United States of Cakes.

I'm on MP IPTV and splitter... 2.2.5.5752 and Lav 0.66.0.0

P.S.
    Emph I gave you your 1000th positive rating
    View attachment 176702
    Strange, running latest OV, but Dplay.se is not found:
    Code:
    [03-07 23:13:35,856] [OVInit      ] [WARN ] SiteUtil with name: Dplay not found!

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    It seems that you're using latest (2.2.9.5882) version of filter. Try to use 2.2.7.5846 version.

How do I downgrade? I'm trying to install the mentioned version through the Extension Manager, but even though I select the one you suggest, the damn application still tries to force-install the latest version. Do I have to uninstall first?

Emph

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Strange, running latest OV, but Dplay.se is not found:
    It's a new site and util; you need the latest ministerk dll.

How do I downgrade? I'm trying to install the mentioned version through the Extension Manager, but even though I select the one you suggest, the damn application still tries to force-install the latest version. Do I have to uninstall first?

Try to uninstall and then clear the mpem cache before install.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Reverting to an older urlfilter worked fine for me, but now I get that some of the videos are DRM Protected. For example Mom and Criminal minds.
    That is because some of the titles are drm protected... (n) I'm showing that error message myself instead of some generic "could play..." error.

Edit: If I get the time I might try to fix a browser player solution for drm content

ravenrocks

Portal Pro
    October 11, 2007
    Okey, I'll just have to use my browser for the moment when it comes to those shows.
    Thanks.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I tried again to install the older version, but the Extension Installer ignores the chosen version and shows an error message that the version doesn't match. Is it even available online? Or can someone please attach either the .dll or an mpei for it here? This is annoying now.

Emph

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom