Swedish sites: SVT, TV4, Dplay Premium, UR, Viasat channels + Movie & Series sites (3 Viewers)

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I tried again to install the older version, but the Extension Installer ignores the chosen version and shows an error message that the version doesn't match. Is it even available online? Or can someone please attach either the .dll or an mpei for it here? This is annoying now.

Emph
    (n)Maybe the uninstall failed, not removing all files. This has happened for me sometimes with other plugins but I don't know if this is your problem....

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    So, where should there be any leftover files? I've looked through all of the .dll files in all the MediaPortal locations, emptied the cache etc, but I'm still not allowed to download anything but the latest version of the plugin. I give up.

Emph

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    So, where should there be any leftover files? I've looked through all of the .dll files in all the MediaPortal locations, emptied the cache etc, but I'm still not allowed to download anything but the latest version of the plugin. I give up.

Emph
    Ok, I don't know why this doesn't work. But if I looked in the plugin update.xml every version has the same "OnlineLocation"?
    XML:
    <OnlineLocation>https://www.team-mediaportal.com/index.php?option=com_mtree&task=att_download&link_id=327&cf_id=24</OnlineLocation>
    Should it be this way?

I think it installs in C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\MPUrlSourceSplitter if you have TV server installed and C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\MPUrlSourceSplitter if not.

Hope you can sort this out.

georgius

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 31, 2010
    Bratislava
    Home Country
    Slovakia Slovakia

Emph
    Just released 2.2.10.5911 version, which should fix problem with HTTP cookies.

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @ravenrocks et al. DPlay now uses BrowserPlayer for DRM protected content.
    It's somewhat hit and miss when it comes to maximizing the video window, if it doesn't maximize restart the video. You can play/pause and skip in video but there is an delay before you can use any player controls, about 15-20s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom