SysInfo (MP dashboard) (1 Viewer)

quake2rambo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 18, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,
    a very useful plugin. Thanks so far. Is it possible to show the label of a volume when a drive will selected? It wood be helpful at a large number of drives.

merci1983

Portal Pro
    November 13, 2004
    Near Bremen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Blue3Wide Skin for Sysinfo

Hello -Manfred-

today morning i found this threat by a fluke and i want to say :D :D FOR THIS GREAT PLUGIN!!!

I´m trying to make a skin for blue3wide. But because it´s my first try in skinning, i have some, perhaps stupid, questions. But i hope someone can give me some hints.

1. I don´t understand the funktion of "Network" and "TV-Server" - have to say that i didn´t use the tv-server at the moment. So the green dots in the screenshot are fix at the moment (to check if they have the right position).
    2. The use of speedfan (installed it, enabled xAP - and it works fine) but i didn´t understand what the plugin will show.
    3. The black backgrounds around the "meters - sorry for my english). I search for a hint how i can give them the same color like the blue3 background.
    4. The last little thing is - i like to make the "About-Button" directly under the "Drive-Button"

In the attachment i will try to put my Sysinfo.xml for the blue3wide and a screenshot.
    Hope this will help.

merci1983

Attachments

• sysinfo_b3w.PNG
      sysinfo_b3w.PNG
      410.1 KB
    • SysInfo.xml
      30.6 KB

Duke_ivo

Portal Member
    June 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Hello,
    installed plugin and got only HDD info. No CPU, no mem
    I have AMD Athlon Dual Core and 1Gb RAM.

There are strange msg in Mediaortal error.log - not sure are they related.
    2009-02-21 19:12:27.067624 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 101009
    2009-02-21 19:12:52.839515 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 101009

-Manfred-

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    1. I don´t understand the funktion of "Network" and "TV-Server" - have to say that i didn´t use the tv-server at the moment. So the green dots in the screenshot are fix at the moment (to check if they have the right position).
    2. The use of speedfan (installed it, enabled xAP - and it works fine) but i didn´t understand what the plugin will show.
    3. The black backgrounds around the "meters - sorry for my english). I search for a hint how i can give them the same color like the blue3 background.
    4. The last little thing is - i like to make the "About-Button" directly under the "Drive-Button"
    1. Network and TVServer are status indicators, nothing else.
    2. It should show all the data you selected from SpeedFan. I'm not sure if anybody else got that working.
    3. Black background in gauges are actually part of the gauge so I don't know if it possible to mask that somehow to different colour in runtime.
    4. Remove the hidden button control from xml
    Hello,
    installed plugin and got only HDD info. No CPU, no mem
    I have AMD Athlon Dual Core and 1Gb RAM.

There are strange msg in Mediaortal error.log - not sure are they related.
    2009-02-21 19:12:27.067624 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 101009
    2009-02-21 19:12:52.839515 [ERROR][MPMain]: No translation found for id 101009

You don't have TVServer installed? If not then you have to install also TVControl.dll which can be found from this thread somewhere among updated sysinfo.dll. I have to admit that the first post should be updated and all relevant files added to it. Also I was trying to do a process plugin of this but somehow lost all interest for this.

Those errors are not important ones.

Duke_ivo

Portal Member
    June 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Hello,

Yes i have TVServer intalled. I even have TVControl.dll. Still the same picture ! :(
    TvServer button is blue when idle and red when recording......

-Manfred-

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    New version available with transparent gauges.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom