SysInfo (MP dashboard) (1 Viewer)

illStyle

Portal Pro
August 26, 2006
Nuremberg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

the plugin does not display SpeedFan data. Does the currents version support SpeedFan? Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Simon

DeadMan

Portal Pro
July 9, 2008
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
Turn on xAP in SpeedFAN wait some time and plugin show data :) i see speedfan data from my homeserver on HTPC in this plugin

userjan

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 14, 2008
    USA, Greeneville, TN
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Turn on xAP in SpeedFAN wait some time and plugin show data :) i see speedfan data from my homeserver on HTPC in this plugin

I did this but the info still wasnt showing up, my external IP adres was listed in the aXP settings, changing this to localhost (127.0.0.1 ) did the trick.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

I tried to install it for xface, but nothing happend / no files are installed for xface.

How can I copy them manualy to xface?

Greetings

BERND

zilexa

Portal Pro
    October 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    EDIT: the mpi installer refuses to install for StreamedMP. I untick Blue3 but no matter what I choose, Blue3 gets installed, always... and not StreamedMP...

Wow this is really great!

Can I make a suggestion? It is most probably impossible...

I am using RMClock instead of the standard AMD Cool'n'Quiet on my HTPC. In RMClock you can specify the default speed/voltage (low, like 1GHz for me) and the max (2.1GHz for me) and RMClock will calculate all steps in between. So if the pc needs more power, clock and voltage are raised. Next you can make profiles.. what I described is the "Power on demand" profile. With this profile my pc is a lot more quiet and cool then if CnQ would be running.
    Next you have "Maximum performance": stick to the max speed (for me 2.6Ghz) and "power saving": stick to the lowest (never use this).

RMClock also shows temp, current speed and voltage and it would be very cool if I could see the profile currently active via your plugin. Perhaps even the throttle (the taskbar icon of RMClock is grey when at lowest speed and fills pink when speed is raised untill full pink when the max of the current profile is reached). And perhaps even modify the profile (although I rarely do that)

nikos1671

Portal Pro
    April 21, 2008
    Germany
    Home Country
    Greece Greece
    is this plugin working with latest version of mp??i canot get the values from xap..also i get error in the logs when i entering on the plugin.the cpu load and hdd monitor is working good but not the xap of the speedfan.with the plugin myspeedfan all is ok.
    any tip please??

thanks nikos

damaster

Portal Pro
    November 23, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I recently installed SysInfo and after that if I leave MP running for a long period of time I'm unable to play movies anymore and see the following error in logs:
    Code:
    2009-08-09 13:37:41.763013 [ERROR][MPMain]: VideoPlayer9:exception while creating DShow graph Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID {E436EBB3-524F-11CE-9F53-0020AF0BA770} from the IClassFactory failed due to the following error: 80070486.    at MediaPortal.Player.VideoPlayerVMR9.GetInterfaces()

Watching the handle count of the MP process I see it is very high and keeps growing. I believe there is a serious memory/handle leak in the SysInfo plugin.

Once I remove SysInfo.dll, the problem goes away.

See same issue reported by another user here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...ie-after-while-log-included-52483/#post359031

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I am trying to make a skin file for aMPed (4:3). I noticed there is an option for details for Gauge#1//2/3 using a textbox. However, in Blue3Wide, and Monochrome, only one spincontrol shows to let me access the details of Gauge#1. I can't find any way to access the details for Gauge#2 or 3. Also, in both skins I tried, you cannot focus the spincontrol unless you use the mouse. I'd like to support the details if possible, but how?

@SilentExcept - I tried your skin file for B&W and the spincontrols all nicely display, but how do I focus them to access the details? I noticed you have spincanfocus>no in your .xml

EDIT: DUH! Just figured out if I make the textbox bigger (more height) all the details show and I don't need the spincontrols!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom