TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements (2 Viewers)

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi bluebear

Thanks for the report. :)
    For future reference, the main file that will affect DiSEqC is TVLibrary.dll.
    The TsWriter upgrade was required for MP 1.2.2 or lower because of this issue (3780) - that has now been fixed in 1.2.3. Decrypting would not work without that.
    This patch does not affect TsReader.

mm

bluebear

Portal Pro
    September 19, 2008
    For future reference, the main file that will affect DiSEqC is TVLibrary.dll.

I see, this explains why the vanilla 1.2.3 did not work. I only switched the tswriter initially. When installing your patch this file was overwritten.
    Great, good to know.

Cheers,
    B.

Daywalker1711

Portal Member
    April 18, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi
    I´m using the TBS 6928 TV Card ... my Problem is the Ci dos not found by Mediaportal ... sometimes it works sometimes not ... Please give me a hand to install your Patch...

Thank you

Daywalker

ps. Sorry for my Englisch :)

Daywalker1711

Portal Member
    April 18, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello

I've done with the files now, now while the module is detected in MediaPortal but I get no signal. I'm using 1.2.3 version of Media Portal, maybe the patch is not working with the version. I do not know what else can I do ... please help me:cry:

lhcomputer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 25, 2007
    Lüdinghausen
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    @mm1352000

The work is *definitely* not abandoned! As far as I know, TBS[v2].zip is working with MP 1.2.3. Also, I'm working on integrating the patch ASAP. When it is integrated there will be other things included that you might be interested in:
    - Anysee E7 CI support
    - DVB Sky/NetUP CI support
    - TerraTec USB CI support
    - multi-channel decrypt for KNC/Mystique/Satelco, Twinhan/Azurewave/TechniSat/TerraTec (will also be supported for DVB Sky and TBS of course, but not Anysee [driver limitation])

So I would say do not give up. Just have a little more patience if possible. :)

I had understood that the V2 not work with MP 1.2.3
    What should I do with the TBS TV Card with CI 1.2.3 running under MP. I would then buy one and test it.

Last edited:

onelegend

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 16, 2010
    Bournemouth
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    It has been a while but I don't think the v2 files on the front pages works with 1.2.3

Djblu did however modified and updated the git branch for turbosight which when merged works as expected

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    If you insist that it does not work, here is a simple patch for 1.2.3.

Attachments

• TBS[v2_MP_1_2_3].zip
      346 KB

shummi

Portal Pro
    February 24, 2010
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

I use MePo 1.2.3 without CI.
    DiSeq works perfekt.

I have tryed MePo1.3 Alpha, but there have been changes to Tvserver so this patch dosn't work.

Hopefully this will be in next release so we can benefit form all the new fixes in 1.3

And thanks to mm1352000 for the effort in making these patches

/BR Shummi

lukjod

Portal Pro
    September 5, 2009
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    @mm1352000
    I,ve tried Yours newest patch for MePo 1.2.3 with tbs 6928 with aston cam for polish provider cyfra+ and can watch only FTA channels. If try to watch decrypted channel I get message that its scrambled. With earlier 2.0 patch for MePo 1.2.2 all was working fine. Please see attached logs for tv server. Can You help me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom