TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements (3 Viewers)

demax

Portal Member
November 4, 2012
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
https://github.com/MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1/tree/EXP-Tuner_hardware_support_cleanup_and_extension

this should work for you ;) In our wiki you will find how you can compile the code and so on ;)
Native support should be available with MP 1.4 or the next MP2 + native Tv release ;)

Sorry for the short answer, but I'm short in time :p

Thanks for your fast reply Freaky!

However, this raises a couple of ?. Could you be a bit more specific on what files I need to compile or do you mean that I've to move to MP 1.3b and build the whole kabang? :)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    move to 1.3 beta and compile everything ;)
    If you have problems with the database or other strange problems you also have to remove the database (FullProductCleanup), because in the newer tv engine there are several db changes, so better make a backup ;)

demax

Portal Member
    November 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    move to 1.3 beta and compile everything ;)
    If you have problems with the database or other strange problems you also have to remove the database (FullProductCleanup), because in the newer tv engine there are several db changes, so better make a backup ;)

ok, did this, just to be clear - I only use the tv server. But it still does not work and version number on the tv server is now 1.2.100.0. Can this be correct? I'm I supposed to add the patches from this post to this version as well?

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    no, you have to check out the git branch I posted in my previous post and than compile it/build an installer.
    Please have a look in our wiki, there you will find everything you need :)

demax

Portal Member
    November 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    no, you have to check out the git branch I posted in my previous post and than compile it/build an installer.
    Please have a look in our wiki, there you will find everything you need :)

I Actually did all that.. except the fact that I managed to download the wrong source. But now, with the correct source - IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM! THANKS A ALOT FreakyJ!!

Zepar

Portal Member
    January 6, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well... thankx to Demax who emailed me the compiled 1.3beta is was able to finally get my TBS6991 do its work and decrypt my paytv on my tv-server-installation. since now i only tested on another pc with only one tuner connected and only one of my two smartcards - so there might be still a surprise coming...

unfortunately i got another BIG problem now:
    MediaPortal does not enter Fullscreen-Mode for TV... it just ignores my attempts :/
    so i enabled "directly show fullscreen" - with the result of MP crashing when entering TV...

errorlog attached. starts with:

Code:
    2012-11-07 03:06:20.007665 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: Exception  :System.MissingMethodException: Methode nicht gefunden: "Double[] MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.get_JumpPoints()".
      bei TvPlugin.TVHome.ShowFullScreenWindowTVHandler()
      bei MediaPortal.Player.g_Player.ShowFullScreenWindow()
      bei MediaPortalApp.OnAction(Action action)

any suggestions?

Last edited:

demax

Portal Member
    November 4, 2012
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    maybe you only updated the TvService or only the TvPlugin, but not MP itself ;)
    That is true. I only gave him the installer for the tv-server.

Did never compile the installer for media portal itself since I did not need it myself. However, Zepar, this is now done. I'll mail it to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom