TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements (1 Viewer)

lukjod

Portal Pro
September 5, 2009
Home Country
Poland Poland
@demax
Can You please publish or share Yours 1.3b setup files as I have similiar problem as You and Zepar

Alexander Akkermans

Portal Member
August 15, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
I have a new issue. I get a bluescreen whenever I shut down my HTPC and the TV-Server is still running. If I manually stop the TV-Service the PC reboots without any issues. Can this be the new drivers?

Hi Guys, I am still having the blue screen isseu when shutting down my HTPC after copying the files. If I however stop the TV-Service the issue does not occure. Do you know what might be causing this?
Blue screens are caused by hardware or driver issues.
1. Are you using the latest driver from TBS?
2. Could you please post your TV Server log files.

Hi mm1352000, Sorry for the late response.

I am using tbs6928-windows-driver_v1.0.1.5 as this is the latest driver known to me. Attached you will find the TV Server log files.

Please let me know if you need more info.

Thanks!

Revolty

Portal Member
September 13, 2010
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have the TBS 5880 and wonder if it will be supported in mediaportal tv server?
CAM is not suported.

Code:
2012-11-14 02:07:21.133457 [(15)]: Turbosight: initialising device
2012-11-14 02:07:21.133457 [(15)]: Turbosight: checking device named "TBS 5880 DVB-T/T2 Tuner"
2012-11-14 02:07:21.133457 [(15)]: Turbosight: device does not support interfaces
2012-11-14 02:07:21.133457 [(15)]: Turbosight: close conditional access interface
2012-11-14 02:07:21.133457 [(15)]: Turbosight: result = true

Last edited:

Zepar

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
Last edited:

Zepar

Portal Member
January 6, 2009
Home Country
Germany Germany
umm well it acctually does work with TBS 5880 using this version, not cam menu but decryption!
Thats why I added my log-files... My S02 works, my HD02 doesn't...

actually i had problems with my S02 today - didn't check the logfiles but the same "no audio/video"-message appeared at mediaportal. problems were gone after I reinserted the cam and restarted the tv-service. didn't help me with my HD02-issue although...

TheOnlyFish

Portal Member
October 11, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
@Zepar
I have problems with my TBS6928 too. I want to use a MaxCam twin with a Sky S02 card and a HD02 in sim slot. Unfortunately I have to set "HD-P" and "Features" to "on" in the cam menu to see HD+, but with "features on" the sky card is not descrambling. Maybe you can change the cam settings to get the HD02 running?

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It isn't a beta issue, HD+ won't work with a HTPC in a legal way ;)
    Well, besides discussions about legal or illegal... If a CAM/Card-Combination works on Device A - There must be a Reason why it does not on Device B. So what might be the cause?

Oh, and according to this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/hd-bricht-nach-einiger-zeit-ab.110712/
    The HD02-Card DOES work together with MediaPortal...
    Please read the infos again :)

German PayTV "Sky" can be decrypted without any trouble (S02-Card).
    - no HD+ => no CI+ needed => works with a proper cam in HTPC & TV

German HD-Television ("HD+" / Black SmartCard) only delivers the error "No Audio/Video found".
    (CAM+Card works fine in both combinations with my Sony TV)
    - TV has a CI+ Interface => Cam runs in an different mode => HD+ works
    - HTPC has no CI+ interface, only a CI Interface => you can't decrypt HD+ channels (except in an illegal way: CardSharingServer)

Zepar

Portal Member
    January 6, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    - HTPC has no CI+ interface, only a CI Interface => you can't decrypt HD+ channels (except in an illegal way: CardSharingServer)

Just to proof you wrong, I added a screenshot:
    prosieben hd.png

(no c*rdsharing, em*lation or s*ftcam - I only tried with a 'MaxCam Twin' instead of the 'Maxcam+' together with a usual HD02-card.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom