TBS: CI/CAM support and other improvements (3 Viewers)

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    please read the thread and at least the last posts before posting here and ask questions which I did answer just a few posts back ;)

Revolty

Portal Member
    September 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    OK 1.2.2 FINAL using TBS[2.0] did not work (cam menu..), logs attached.
    MSBUILD_Rebuild crashing while trying to compile the source you linked to in your previous post. Is it posible to use 1.3b binary if I can find it? or is it something special with that git release?

Last edited:

Zepar

Portal Member
    January 6, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Well - and finally another THANK YOU @demax ;)

My TBS6991 with Maxcam+ is now able to do the MTD up to 4 channel at the same time.

Unfortunately I got another problem - might be cause of the beta?

German PayTV "Sky" can be decrypted without any trouble (S02-Card).
    German HD-Television ("HD+" / Black SmartCard) only delivers the error "No Audio/Video found".
    (CAM+Card works fine in both combinations with my Sony TV)

Logs attached. Interesting lines might be:
    Code:
    2012-11-09 00:17:59.173200 [(3)]: subch:0-0 tswriter StartTimeshifting...
    2012-11-09 00:17:59.173200 [(3)]: card: WaitForFile - waiting _eventAudio & _eventVideo
    2012-11-09 00:18:14.180400 [(3)]: card: WaitForFile - no audio was found after 15,0072 seconds
    2012-11-09 00:18:14.180400 [(3)]: card TBS 6991 DVBS/S2 Tuner A: StopTimeShifting user:HTPC sub:0

Any ideas?

Revolty

Portal Member
    September 13, 2010
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    This isnt working with 5880 atleast not on versions above 1.2 and bellow 1.3b (cant compile) will there be suport for this card in the future?

thomasd

March 23, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi guys.

I've tried to digest this thread, but I'm still having trouble.

I'm running TV server 1.2.2, and a TBS 5980 with a Conax Cam inserted. I've installed the TBS[2.0] patches.

In Tv Channels, I can preview an unencrypted channel (BBC World News), but I get a popup with the message "Preview failed:NoPmtFound" when I try an encrypted channel (Kanal 4 DK). If I try BBC again, I get the same error, and I have to restart TV server.

I've tried reading the instructions on uploading log-files, but I didn't find any relating to TV server. So I zipped the TV server log directory and uploaded it. (UPDATE. Found the instructions, silly me)

BTW, I'm a little confused as to which version of TV server I should be trying to get to work at this point, is it 1.2 or 1.3?

Also, this thread mentions a CI menu, I'm not sure if I've overlooked it. Is it the CAM setup dialog in Edit card properties?

Please help me look good to my family :)

Last edited:

FreakyJ

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 25, 2010
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Unfortunately I got another problem - might be cause of the beta?

German PayTV "Sky" can be decrypted without any trouble (S02-Card).
    German HD-Television ("HD+" / Black SmartCard) only delivers the error "No Audio/Video found".
    (CAM+Card works fine in both combinations with my Sony TV)

Any ideas?

It isn't a beta issue, HD+ won't work with a HTPC in a legal way ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom