Tellstick Pause 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Kossu

Portal Pro
June 8, 2008
Home Country
Finland Finland
I realy dont know, but have sent a email to Telldus and asked about it. It is possible that it is because some off the switches from Nexa are old ones. I use Switch King as a standard controller. It is very good and there you can repeat the signal how many times you like.

:DBye the way! Thanks for a realy good software!

That tends to happen if you use a too short hex transmission (normally need to send it 3 times then). I am not sure how the tellstick stores the different hex signals or what format it even uses, tell me what nexa switches you have and I might have the proper hex commands for you that don't ever need repeated sending.

Annero

Portal Member
March 31, 2010
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks for replay. Got a new Tellstick from Telldus. It was a problem whit sertan batch numbers. Mine where one of thise. The replacement they sent have an external antenna on it. (cabel sticking out). And now the range and signal is super.

vuego

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 5, 2006
    Göteborg
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Awesome! Version 2.1.6 seems to work just fine when pausing and resuming TV recordings.
    Good job and thanks a lot :)

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Awesome! Version 2.1.6 seems to work just fine when pausing and resuming TV recordings.
    Good job and thanks a lot :)

You're welcome! Next on my agenda is device groups... If you have any other feature requests, let me know!

moryoav

Portal Pro
    December 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Israel Israel
    Just a quick update regarding the next version of Tellstick Pause for MP.
    I realized I cannot resume the work I started on the groups before I first solve a crucial bug in the plugin, a bug that causes the settings to mess up if you remove or add new receivers *after* you first installed the plugin.
    I'll work on a fix and then get back to adding an option for device grouping...

Thank you for your patience.
    :D

jardoo

Portal Member
    April 16, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

Great plugin! :) I have a problem though, I have a Proove receiver that I have set up to dim the light to 10% when I start playing a video. But when I start a video nothing happens, it's like it doesn't send the command. When I test to transmit in the configuration everything works fine, it also dim the light when a video is stopped, as configured.

All other lights that I have configured when "play" action in MP is performed works fine. Any idea?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom