Tellstick Pause 2.0 (2 Viewers)

moryoav

Portal Pro
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Israel Israel
Hi,

Great plugin! :) I have a problem though, I have a Proove receiver that I have set up to dim the light to 10% when I start playing a video. But when I start a video nothing happens, it's like it doesn't send the command. When I test to transmit in the configuration everything works fine, it also dim the light when a video is stopped, as configured.

All other lights that I have configured when "play" action in MP is performed works fine. Any idea?

Very strange... in order to solve the problem, I will need a copy of the Mediaportal.log file. Please restart mediaportal (to clear the log from whatever you're doing at the moment), then start playing a video, stop it, exit mediaportal and send me the log.

I'll see what I can do...

Thanks for the beta testing...!

moryoav

Portal Pro
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Israel Israel
Hi everybody,

I added a short tutorial for programming your remote control to load this plugin for any window in MediaPortal. It's quite useful.
Read all about it on post #1.

As usual, use at your own risk...

Also, a new version is coming soon with new features. Stay tuned...

Annero

Portal Member
March 31, 2010
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Any chance for a list view in the new version. Looks very nice whit picturs but got so many devices its hard to overview. :)

moryoav

Portal Pro
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Israel Israel
Any chance for a list view in the new version. Looks very nice whit picturs but got so many devices its hard to overview. :)

These days I'm in the middle of moving apartments - moving to a different city (bought an HDTV, finally, by the way)...
So development on the plugin has stopped in the past month, I will resume my work on it in a few weeks.
I definitely plan on adding more "views", what I really need is someone to assist me with the skinning...

filllip

August 3, 2010
Hi

I just bought an Tellstick and are trying it for the first time.
I have a Nexa selflearn dimmer, and would like to use it with a remote i bought, therefore I need it to use a housecode.
I can therefore just select that it is a codeswitch in the Telldus Center, and then I can't dim it in your plugin. I have tested EventGhost, and it works there.

Can you please fix this?

Best regards! :D

Mallus

Portal Member
May 13, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Great plugin!
Is it possible to add support for sending commands via telnet?
I have my tellstick in a Dovado 4gr and it has a telnet api that supports on, off and diming.
DOVADO - Maximizing Your Mobile Broadband
Otherwise i will have to buy another tellstick.
Maybe it's possible add support to run a bat file, exe or similar.
Keep it up!

moryoav

Portal Pro
December 2, 2008
Home Country
Israel Israel
Hi everybody...

We just moved to a new apartment and I'm setting up the new TV, HTPC etc... I'll start working on the plugin again soon... I promise... :).

MartinV

October 6, 2010
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
moryoav: Have you looked into on how much work it would be to make this plugin compatible with Switch King (running on a seperate server)?

Switch King: Application for controlling remote power switches using Telldus Tellstick - Switch King
Switch King is built on the .NET Framework and it's possible to communicate with Switch King using REST or WCF.

If anyone (like moryoav :)) got time on their hands and would like to extend Tellstick Pause, I'd be happy to help (I'm one of the two developers of Switch King).

BeepBeep

Portal Member
September 24, 2007
Is it possible to set it to dim to 10 on play and then 0 cuz it just shut right off atm and i want it to dim down the light

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom