Test version of 0.4.3 (1 Viewer)

clarkey2r

Portal Pro
February 9, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
still same!

Shall i uninstall everything and try it again?

Attachments

• Untitled2.jpg
    Untitled2.jpg
    250.5 KB

pilot_bas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Hi again!
    I did a reinstall and now with iis express and all the standard settings.
    But still the same...

I attached the new logs.

Hopefully you find something usefull :)

Regards,
    Bas

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    With IIS Express you've to use http://localhost:8080/, and you *can't* get that 403.14 page then. If you do get it, there is something wrong with your local setup.

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi Oxan,

can you move the "search epg" function from milestone 0.5 to an earlier release?

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Still same error after a few re-install's...
    Let me test it myself, keep an eye open on this thread.

Hi Oxan,

can you move the "search epg" function from milestone 0.5 to an earlier release?
    No.

One of the things about a good release process is not introducing new features in a bugfix release, to avoid unexpectedly breaking other things. I'm also not planning on doing a 0.4.4 release anyway, so 0.5 will be next release. Aside from that, it's just too much work, as it depends on some very invasive changes in the service and WebMP.

pilot_bas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 16, 2011
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    With IIS Express you've to use http://localhost:8080/, and you *can't* get that 403.14 page then. If you do get it, there is something wrong with your local setup.
    With localhost I get the login screen as usual. After login in, I have this empty screen like I have no media files at all :-(
    I have tried both ways, with and without IIS and get the same issue.
    It could be something with my system of course...

Do you have any clue why I could install everything without errors and get the only the empty screen?
    The service was running.

Oxan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    With localhost I get the login screen as usual. After login in, I have this empty screen like I have no media files at all :-(
    I have tried both ways, with and without IIS and get the same issue.
    It could be something with my system of course...

Do you have any clue why I could install everything without errors and get the only the empty screen?
    The service was running.
    That usually means that it cannot access the databases for these tabs. Do you have the Moving Pictures, MPTVSeries and MyMusic databases available in C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\database? Please post your logs too...

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i think i have the same problem. If i connect from the client directly to the server 192.168. etc. everything is fine (also music works now) but if i want do watch a video (download, or stream) i receive a fault message that the video can not be found.
    If i connect from my client to the localhost i can see the weblayout but everything is empty (also the login menu dont exist) - i changed the paths in the MPExtended configuration to the server.
    Same problem if i go from the server to the localhost - everything is the same as from the client side.

There are so many logfiles, which ones do you need?

I am not an expert so it would be great if you can describe the 3 files wich i installed :D - here is my idea:
    * MPExtended Service 0.4.3 - the background service which shares and collect the files, also needed for ampdroid
    * MPExtended WebMediaPortal 0.4.3 - the webservice
    * MPExtended WebMediaPortal IIS Edition 0.4.3 - ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom